FIFA 19

FifeArab

25 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Won five games on the bounce in rivals for the first time in a while today. 100% take back what I said about Aubameyang.

I have his POTM and he’s been amazing for me. I couldn’t drop him. He has like 380 goals and 160 assists in 430 games. Value for money now considering how much he was. 

I played 24 games yesterday, winning 13. It was far too many games to enjoy or even concentrate through.

Won my second game this morning to get Gold 3, and happy not to have to play again this weekend.

Edited by Jaggy Snake
ETA: Correcting numbers

2 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I played 24 games yesterday, winning 12. It was far too many games to enjoy or even concentrate through.

Won my second game this morning to get Gold 3, and happy not to have to play again this weekend.

I won 3 games from 3 this morning. last one was very pleasing against a guy who la careta, R! turned and finessed his way through the whole game. Was also a keeper mover so a near post winner in extra time was brilliant.

Playing until i get 12 wins as dont want to have to make time to have to play all 30.

That Tevez does look very good stats wise. He doesn’t really fit my team at all or I’d be tempted.

I bring him on at half time and change to a 4-2-2-2 if things aren’t going well. In 5 halves he’s got 13 goals and 6 assists. He’s so strong he holds defenders off and finds space easily plus he’s got pace. Definitely worth doing as a super sub

I'm sitting on 13 wins with 4 games to go and 14 would be my best of the year. Last 2 games I lost injury time goals to lose the game and I'm not overly confident that I'm going to get the win I need, so frustrating.

Had an enjoyable final two games last night. Rangers fan was dispatched 3-1, and tbh I got lucky, he seemed better than me but seemed to actively avoid all the exploit shite and just played the game, my keeper just had a stormer and I ended up 2-1 up, he went all out attack, and I countered for a 3rd.

Final game I was 5-2 down to a boy with that 88 Sturridge, every single cross landed on his head. Perisic, Giovinco and Verdi came on with 10 minutes left and I ended up drawing 5-5 :lol: he must've been seething, as he'd hit the bar four times through those timed shots :lol:

42 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

I’m at 8/2 but feels dire. Not sure I can even be arsed grinding more games out

Will be my last weekend with is as back to work this week and coaching so wont have the same amount of time for it.

Happily not bother with it and just play Squad Battles and Rivals to get some packs. not like im getting Ronaldo or anything.

Anyone done tevez? I’ve played against him all day and he’s destroying me.

Yeah he’s awesome. Even as a sub he’s got more goals than games for me already. I would do it because except his 3* weak foot he’s and end game sub at least

Agree with everyone about the gameplay. Feels slow and laggy every game. The amount of standing tackles as well that never win is doing my nut in. Im having my best WL with 14 in 16 but I’m not enjoying it going to aim for gold 1 and leave it at that

Done the Tevez SBC. 

Think im so used to Werner being simply outstanding I don’t used tevez the correct way as my full game is around Timo. 

Never cost much in coins n I had a lot of untracdeable .

this team was 85 overall 85 chem n 1 Man Utd.

sommer totw U

Sergi Roberto T

Smalling T

Godin T

Mendy U

Fabregas U

Sane U

Gundogan U

Martins U

Diego Costa U

Lacazette T

other one was full of nonsense players n relatively cheap at 10k in coins n Scmiechal as top rated player at 84.

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY