Premier League 2018-19

12 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Bit rich coming from the man that ruins every thread in Misc football by making it all about him.

I just come on to post about getting to the odd game down South eez-eh and post a few facts ... :)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I quite like Liverpool as a team but it will be worth their inevitable shiteing of the league to see this Rab B Nesbit cretins meltdown.
Makes these threads almost unreadable with his chronic patter.

Get ready for a laughing emoji....

32 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

I quite like Liverpool as a team but it will be worth their inevitable shiteing of the league to see this Rab B Nesbit cretins meltdown.

Not at all Londonwell. If Liverpool fail to hold off a very fine Manchester City side and win the title then they’ll get a well done from me :)

5 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Sinister to the bone Bairny. A wee gang eh have you ever been to a West Ham game? Our interest up here in the English game eh ... I think it’s maybe time we talked about the football :)

I have and it was the most uncomfortable away experience I’ve had, including Millwall away. A fan got surrounded and slashed on the way to the bus home.

I'm the same. I don't mind the side and really like Klopp. I much prefer him to the tosser that is Guardiola. But I can't stand the Liverpool support.

I'm the same. I don't mind the side and really like Klopp. I much prefer him to the tosser that is Guardiola. But I can't stand the Liverpool support.

Klopp was breath of fresh air when he came to the league but recently he seems to be becoming a bit of a moaner. Does he have the temperament to help his side get over the line? I think the jury is out on that.

Klopp was breath of fresh air when he came to the league but recently he seems to be becoming a bit of a moaner. Does he have the temperament to help his side get over the line? I think the jury is out on that.

There were few bigger moaners that Alex Ferguson and he managed to get teams over the line quite often

And when he didn’t it was usually Arsène Wenger or Jose Mourinho neither of whom has frequently been mistaken for a ray of sunshine

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I have and it was the most uncomfortable away experience I’ve had, including Millwall away. A fan got surrounded and slashed on the way to the bus home.

Sounds like a bit of an extreme one that sounds like you’ve been a bit unlucky there. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 hours ago, Londonwell said:

Can’t deny there’s plenty of roasters in the support especially on twitter but like all supports lots of good ones too. 

Happy days :) ...

Tickets for away fans at Premier League matches will be frozen at £30 for the next three years.

Premier League clubs have 'unanimously agreed' to continue with the price cap.

Fans called for a maximum price to be placed on travelling supporters with the cap brought in ahead of the 2016/17 season.

And the cap has worked with clubs seeing a rise in away fans at top flight matches.

The initiative immediately halved the amount visiting fans had to pay to watch their team at the Emirates.

Cardiff should get the money paid. He was their player. Why should Nantes be out of pocket? 

Bit insensitive asking for it at this time if they do have a legal case to do so. They have only just found and recovered one of the bodies, the plane was found on the same day that they asked for it. Unless nantes financial state is really bad, then surely the money can wait,

2 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Bit insensitive asking for it at this time if they do have a legal case to do so. They have only just found and recovered one of the bodies, the plane was found on the same day that they asked for it. Unless nantes financial state is really bad, then surely the money can wait,

Don't really see what Nantes have done wrong here? They sold him to Cardiff for £15m and the deal was completed fair and square and Cardiff need to pay up.

What ultimately happened to Sala, whilst heartbreaking and tragic, should not end up financially affecting a club he didn't play for any more. Now I think it would perhaps be appropriate for them to donate a portion of the money either to his family directly or to a charity close to their hearts, but I don't think they should be expected to just waive a sum that's very, very significant to some tinpot French club.

Some of the news reports from Europe say Nantes have been waiting for the 1st payment since the 21st of January. Also the reports about them wanting the money came from some Welsh journalists.

I do get where Nantes are coming from but I agree that they should be waiting a bit longer. They are basically saying "we are sorry that your new striker has tragically lost his life in an awful accident, oh by the way you owe us £15 million". Surely they should show some compassion and wait till everything settles down? A young man's body has just been recovered from the bottom of the sea.

9 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

With the amount of money they take from the TV deals tickets for most of the stadium should be capped at £30.

To be fair my season ticket has been frozen for years and with an enormous (closed) waiting list and the football on offer it’s very good value :)

9 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Birthday caird pish. They owe money, stop trying to turn the media/the public against Nantes to avoid/delay payment.

Archived