Premier League 2018-19

49 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The Chelsea players down tools every 12-18 months when they want rid of the manager.
Cuntish team.

Pleased that Man City are back on top.

This. At what point do managers start taking the job for a quick megabucks payout?

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

The Chelsea players down tools every 12-18 months when they want rid of the manager.
Cuntish team.

Pleased that Man City are back on top.

This really annoys me. When players stop putting in any effort because they don't like the manager it must be shit for the fans who turn up each week, especially down there where games cost a fortune. I don't have time for Mourinho but Man utd must be the most glaring example of players doing f**k all to get him sacked and then you see what they can do now they have started giving a f**k.

11 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

This really annoys me. When players stop putting in any effort because they don't like the manager it must be shit for the fans who turn up each week, especially down there where games cost a fortune. I don't have time for Mourinho but Man utd must be the most glaring example of players doing f**k all to get him sacked and then you see what they can do now they have started giving a f**k.

I initially thought this but I’m not so sure now. As much as Pogba seems a bit of a walloper, Mourinho dropped their best player, set up a brutal to watch defensive style of football which played to the strengths of absolutely nobody in the Man U squad and it basically just invited everyone they played to batter them. 

I also think back to Mourinho’s first stint at Chelsea. They were great to watch at times when he was able to buy who he wanted, which just makes me wonder if his ego set up Man U to be dull and defensive as a petulant act of trying to make the board spend big to buy who he wanted.

Edited by 8MileBU

48 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I initially thought this but I’m not so sure now. As much as Pogba seems a bit of a walloper, Mourinho dropped their best player, set up a brutal to watch defensive style of football which played to the strengths of absolutely nobody in the Man U squad and it basically just invited everyone they played to batter them. 

I also think back to Mourinho’s first stint at Chelsea. They were great to watch at times when he was able to buy who he wanted, which just makes me wonder if his ego set up Man U to be dull and defensive as a petulant act of trying to make the board spend big to buy who he wanted.

I do agree to some extent but I think that Man Utd would have still been poor if the players had tried harder, but were awful due to them just utterly chucking it. 

Dec 3 - 'United trail Arsenal, in fourth, by eight points...Try to win as many points as possible and try [to achieve] almost the miracle of finishing fourth'.
2 months later - Man United move clear in fourth place.

I think we now know who the real poison was.