Premier League 2018-19

Mourinhos been an absolute p***k to him, singling him out to the press, and in training in front of other players. He then plays him out of position, and absolutely murders him in the press straight after. Pogba is seemingly one of those who prefers to have a laugh in training, which is similar to how the likes of Hazard act, Mourinho takes that as him not bothering, and gives him further abuse for it. It's just two vastly differing personalities clashing.
It's not similar to Mata at all, fwiw.

Man Utd’s two most skilful, talented players not getting a game. I’d say it’s very similar to be honest. Only one remains totally professional, and the others attitude is up his own arse.

The rest of your post is just a regurgitation of what got captured on Sky Sports News, which was merely the evidence of what had been being rumoured for quite some time. Maybe Mourinho’s singled him out in the press and in training because he’d had enough of Pogba’s nonsense? I’m no Mourinho or Man Utd fan fwiw, but in this case my gut tells me it is Pogba who’s the problem. Mourinho’s other problem is that he doesn’t have a single leader in that squad who would give Pogba a rocket up the arse at training or during games.

I guess we’ll never know until one or both of them leave the club and tell all, or perhaps a third party might spill the beans one day.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Man Utd’s two most skilful, talented players not getting a game. I’d say it’s very similar to be honest. Only one remains totally professional, and the others attitude is up his own arse.

I’m no Mourinho or Man Utd fan fwiw, but in this case my gut tells me it is Pogba who’s the problem. 

Mata doesn't get slated publicly every week by Mourinho. Just last month Pogba was being called a "virus" FFS.

Pogba was fine at Juve, under the erratic Conte and Allegri. Same with a French side who aren't exactly known for self discipline. The only issue he has is with Mourinho, who's doing what Mourinho always does, and trying to scapegoat a big name to plump up his own ego and an outdated belief it will make players respect him.

The thread about Scotland's last world class player can probably be put to bed, I can't think of any better left backs than him in the world just now. 

And even now you get people arguing to push him up out of position to accommodate Kieran Tierney in the national team :lol:

Eta: meant to quote earlier posts about Robertson

Edited by AMMjag

6 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

LOLverpool :lol:

5 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Boo

5 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Scrappy but not exactly unexpected.

5 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Another Lolverpool moment soon please.

Lovely stuff ... :D

1 hour ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

giphy.gif

Image result for fellaini gif

The gift that keeps on giving. 

Glad to see it wasn't a proper tonking, that would have cost Mourinho his job.

This is the worst United team I can remember. Closer to Fulham than they are to Liverpool now. No idea where they go from here to be honest. Magic.

31.8% passing success rate for that muppet today. There's actually non-league players who wouldn't have been that bad.

2 minutes ago, David W said:

31.8% passing success rate for that muppet today. There's actually non-league players who wouldn't have been that bad.

See, that is where I really don't get that club these days. He is shite, no-one, not even the biggest Manchester United fan can deny that. Yet he got a contract extension at the start of the season. Chris Smalling just had his extended as well ( and will be due a testimonial as a consequence), Phil Jones has been there seven years now believe it or not. Who is sanctioning these contracts? It can't just be the current manager. 

Fred and Pogba cost a combined total of £150M yet the manager that signed them didn't even have them warm up today. They signed Lindelof and Bailly for a combined total of about £80M, yet the manager needs a new centre half. They were signed on his watch ffs.

And pound for pound Alexis Sanchez must be the worst signing of all time at the club.

They are a basket case of a club these days. A lot like they were in the mid 70's. I hope it lasts as long this time as well.

What a game ! :) 

Liverpool battered Man Utd the first 25 minutes and a very good goal to finally break the deadlock. I know the stats look pretty damning in the end but I thought Man Utd used the ball quite well after they were gifted the equaliser and I wondered how much the change of formation at half time threw Liverpool. Once Shaquri came on though he brought that creativity and goal threat that decided it. 

Fair play to Jesse he’s added a goal in front of the Kop to his list ! 

Top with 14 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses from 17 games and only 7 goals conceded. Next up it’s a first trip to Molineux for a few years on Friday :)

75BFFAC4-4B80-4553-B28C-218837E682DB.jpeg

875740C5-7858-4062-9A30-12A52E9C4FF2.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Enjoyed Mourinho’s post match interview on MOTD2, complimenting Liverpool but singling our Robertson for extra praise, claiming he was so tired just from watching him.

I’ve recorded it BU will need to watch it tomorrow night. Robertson was outstanding  ! :) 

Mata doesn't get slated publicly every week by Mourinho. Just last month Pogba was being called a "virus" FFS.
Pogba was fine at Juve, under the erratic Conte and Allegri. Same with a French side who aren't exactly known for self discipline. The only issue he has is with Mourinho, who's doing what Mourinho always does, and trying to scapegoat a big name to plump up his own ego and an outdated belief it will make players respect him.

Which says to me that Mata’s a good professional, causes no problems and plays wherever he’s asked to, when asked to. Whereas Pogba’s a fanny.

United need to get shot of;

Mourinho

Fellaini

Smalling

Jones

Herrera

Lingard

Matic

Darmian

Young

And replace them with far, far better.  Then they might be a top 4 side again.

Have always said the Biggest problem has been centre back since ferguson left. It just seems to easy for teams to get through the middle of them and get a clear shot at de gea. He needs a bit of protection, but i think his confidence is shot. Last season he was amazing but now, every time a team runs at that united defence, they look like they might concede. That has got to be filling other teams with the confidence to go out and take them on.