Premier League 2018-19

13 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is this fact regarding spurs paying twice as much on wages than Newcastle players? I know potentially a few players this could be the case but all ?

According to the most recent sources I found which quote research by "Sporting Intelligence" it's actually 213%

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-first-team-wage-15467606

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-lead-way-premier-13650048

Obviously that level of accuracy is probably spurious but the general point that Spurs pay a lot more than Newcastle does seem sound

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

City could line up in three different formations:

• Their standard 4-3-3
  • A 4-4-2 which Guardiola has stated is the best way to go up against a 4-3-3 and is what he did at Anfield
  • A 3-5-2 to go up against Liverpool's front three and protect Kompany

I don't think they'll win. 

City could line up in three different formations:
  • Their standard 4-3-3
  • A 4-4-2 which Guardiola has stated is the best way to go up against a 4-3-3 and is what he did at Anfield
  • A 3-5-2 to go up against Liverpool's front three and protect Kompany
I don't think they'll win. 
Seems he's gone boring with the 4-3-3 :(

Shitebag midfield from Klopp, you don't need Milner and Henderson here, neither can pick a pass under pressure.

City playing at a tempo even Liverpool can't love with, can't imagine they can keep it up too long.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Shitebag midfield from Klopp, you don't need Milner and Henderson here, neither can pick a pass under pressure.

City playing at a tempo even Liverpool can't love with, can't imagine they can keep it up too long.

Especially considering how good Keita and Fabinho have been for Liverpool recently.  

Hopefully show you the technology view of that "goal", must have been millimetres in it

Edited by RandomGuy.