13 Watford - 10th
14 Bournemouth - 13th
15 Fulham - 19th
16 Southampton - 17th
17 Burnley - 14th
18 Brighton - 16th
19 Huddersfield - 20th
20 Cardiff  - 18th

Only 1 spot on currently.   Not too bad overall ignoring Wolves and Leicester not being high enough.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
12 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:
Only 1 spot on currently.   Not too bad overall ignoring Wolves and Leicester not being high enough.

And Fulham... Obviously.

Shhh GIF - Shhh GIFs

Tom Heaton looks to have won the 3 way England keeper battle at Burnley with the BBC gossip page saying they'll be offloading Pope and undecided on Joe Hart.
I'd have said Pope was the best out the 3 and he's by far the youngest.

Heaton and Pope are both very good goalkeepers. You could argue which one was better all day. Heaton has certainly made a notable difference for the better of Burnley since returning from injury. Good goalie and a leader. If you watch him he’s very vocal and never gives his defenders a minutes peace.

Pope’s age means he commands the higher transfer fee and for a club of Burnley’s size, it’s just a case of ‘have to sell’ over ‘want to sell’.

I totally got my expectation of Wolves wrong this season. They’ve been a good addition. Thought they’d Wolves-it as usual and go straight back down.

Be interesting to see how they fare and if their best players stick around once Nuno makes the inevitable move to manage a bigger club.

On 07/04/2019 at 15:37, jagfox99 said:

Arsenal are an absolute gang on their travels!

Brother Brendan gets another win for the Foxes :wub:

Screenshot_20190407-153750_FlashScores.thumb.jpg.5d5c03642a42dbdacd8639e8b77a5f8f.jpg

Nice one brother. Thinking ahead pleased to see Newcastle all but safe :)

11 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Thanks for linking that video, really interesting watch.  I really like the Tifo football channel's content, really interesting and informative stuff and I think this is spot on.  If the Premier League really wants to help the national team they should go further than just a winter break and cut down to 18 teams (34 games) like the Bundesliga, would allow more rest for players (eliminating mid-week league games) and possibly a longer winter break.  Due to money that will never happen but I think that a 34 game domestic season is a big advantage German football has on the international front

35 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Llorente is utter dog shite. How he managed to get a move to a top 4 club is unreal

I never understood that move myself, 15 in 35 for Swansea is a decent goal scoring record but really not enough to warrant a move for a 32 year old (at the time) to a team like Tottenham.  Even if you look at his scoring records for other top teams it's not the best reading, 7 in 36 for Sevilla, 27 in 92 for Juventus 

Edited by senorsoupe

56 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Llorente is utter dog shite. How he managed to get a move to a top 4 club is unreal

Llorente was decent at Swansea but has struggled without regular games at Spurs. He and Vincent Jansen (injured all season) cost over £30 million! Llorente is out of contract in the summer and will probably move on again. 

He’s not exactly Aguero/Kane levels, and no spring chicken either, but “utter dog shite” is nonsense.
I will stick with my original post. Zero pace, chance to goals ratio is woeful and he couldnt trap a bag of cement