Premier League 2018-19

48 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Arsenal are an absolute gang on their travels!

Brother Brendan gets another win for the Foxes :wub:

Screenshot_20190407-153750_FlashScores.thumb.jpg.5d5c03642a42dbdacd8639e8b77a5f8f.jpg

Wowser. Four wins in a row against Fulham, Burnley, Bournemouth and Huddersfield. We could see another title challenge next season at this rate...

Just now, Moomintroll said:
38 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
Big 3 points. 
0D8BEBFF-03AD-491C-A5DC-8479AF3CEA7A.thumb.jpeg.7e9e7b51024f916a32b973bb918a9d3e.jpeg

Shaping up to be an intriguing end to the season, creamy pantsaplenty at Sky HQ.

Sky HQ will be loving it Moomin. Great value for all you subscribers. 

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

Wowser. Four wins in a row against Fulham, Burnley, Bournemouth and Huddersfield. We could see another title challenge next season at this rate...

You can only beat what's in front of you.  Interesting to see how he does against better sides.

20 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
28 minutes ago, Dele said:
Good to see Rab pulling out all the stops with "you subscribers" and following J Stewart around the forum now that Marshmallo was rubbering him. 

How would someone know that?

He's posting in the dog topic "just you keep to talking canine, Stewy" or something along those lines. 

I read many topics, stick clicking on his profile. It's sad enough just wandering across him following folk I don't want to see the full extent. 

7 hours ago, Estragon is a fud said:

I've just given him 20 of my finest red dots

He's only gone and private messaged me after it.  Safe to say he was not, HE WAS NOT, happy.

20 of your finest very much appreciated you should have screen shotted it :lol:

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Arsenal had two toughish looking games left - Everton and Watford. With Watford winning their cup semi final, ypid expect them to have an eye on the final so all Arsenal had to do yesterday was win and they'd be a stick on for the top four. Now they're going to be hanging on a bit. Although having said that Chelsea and Man Utd look pretty poor at the moment.

25 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I absolutely love the level of seethe that Rab creates.  Harmless poster but people bite to him constantly.

Cheers Miner. It’s calmed down a lot the last few years but there’s still a few angry people around :)