Premier League 2018-19

23 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Whilst I feel for Rose (and any player who is being abused due to their skin colour) I can’t have sympathy for him about “can’t wait to stop playing”. If he actually feels this way he should just retire. Not advocating that as it would be letting the racists win but if he feels that bad playing the game then just stop right now.

Probably due to the fact he wants to maximise his earnings whilst he still has the ability. He'd be stupid to just retire because he could. 

17 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

Team and manager of the season from this league, imo.

At this point I'd give it to Watford. Only a point behind Wolves on more modest resources and were tipped for relegation by quite a few. Wouldn't begrudge Wolves/Nuno if they made the cup final though.

4 hours ago, Latino Lover said:

epl.png.8948c032f255bc972585ad3028ddf984.png

I've gone with the 96-97 season, fresh from Actua Soccer 2 which was my first real exposure to the EPL.

5 hours ago, Latino Lover said:

image.png.56ec2847153ef09ddb9b3d51dc48aade.png

Here is what I've gone for. 

I don't see why people are laying in to Danny Rose.  He is a human being and human beings have emotions and being racially abused has obviously upset him.  Even if he continues to play despite not liking football he wouldn't be the first and he won't be the last athlete to play for the money.  For example  Andre Agassi hated tennis but he continued playing for the money.  

14 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Hopefully Liverpool win it just for the meltdowns it would foster on here and in general from those who accuse Liverpool, like Celtic of the victim mentality etc.

I was 12 the last time both clubs won the league in the same season, im 42 now, been way too long.

Fingers crossed Flybhoy. There’s a handful of posters spitting feathers but there’s clearly been a big winning of the hearts and minds in the last 4/5 years. I think if Liverpool managed to upset all the odds and edge out Manchester C then it would be largely well received. 

Anyone who includes Lolverpool in this is a God damn liar.

4 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

but there’s clearly been a big winning of the hearts and minds in the last 4/5 years. I think if Liverpool managed to upset all the odds and edge out Manchester C then it would be largely well received. 

:lol: f**k off with this pish

Whilst I feel for Rose (and any player who is being abused due to their skin colour) I can’t have sympathy for him about “can’t wait to stop playing”. If he actually feels this way he should just retire. Not advocating that as it would be letting the racists win but if he feels that bad playing the game then just stop right now.
No way he can afford to retire if he's spending £45k every night out.