Premier League 2018-19

Was at Anfield today. Crowd were nervous and think it filtered into pitch. Henderson was a bomb scare. Fabinho improved them and far better after spurs goal - was ball moving for free kick?
Incredible scenes when winner crept in.

Enjoyed it - first visit to Anfield in over 20 years

Why does Klopp persist with Henderson and Milner, I just can't get my head around that one, they are both way past their best, although Milner can be a good utility sub, but Henderson is the very description of the "Busted Flush"???
They have better players on the bench in Keita and Fabinho and you would think that they would/should both be starting!!!

Why does Klopp persist with Henderson and Milner, I just can't get my head around that one, they are both way past their best, although Milner can be a good utility sub, but Henderson is the very description of the "Busted Flush"???
They have better players on the bench in Keita and Fabinho and you would think that they would/should both be starting!!!

I would agree but he always sticks with Milner Henderson Wijnaldum trio for games against “big” sides. Not sure exactly why. Maybe to keep it tight. The upshot is that Salah mane and Firmino get a much slower service but look less likely to concede. Fabinho made massive difference today.

4 hours ago, Dele said:

They've had it all season, they're still getting it. They have absolutely no excuse should they not win it. 

:lol: ... amongst all the melting down I reckon yours was the best Dele :lol:

Because they’re both spoilers that can (usually in Henderson’s case) run all game and stop folk playing.

I quite like Milner even if he is getting on a bit. Him and Henderson both seem to do the job but Milner is much better at it imo.

As already said Fabinho has to be starting. He really is a class above what they already have. On paper is also be starting Keita but he’s never really impressed me, on the few occasions I’ve seen him play.

They banged on about it in commentary but it’s a good point, they are crying out for someone who can play in the midfield 3 but has the imagination, flair and quality to split defences open. I’ve no idea who on Earth that could be though.

29 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Won’t be a patch on your up and coming melt down, you jammy b*****ds!! :lol:

:lol: 

Come on Heed you know me better than that. If Manchester’s finest get over the line as expected they’ll get a well done and I’ll be looking toward to the first pre-season friendly in July at Chester :D

I quite like Milner even if he is getting on a bit. Him and Henderson both seem to do the job but Milner is much better at it imo.

As already said Fabinho has to be starting. He really is a class above what they already have. On paper is also be starting Keita but he’s never really impressed me, on the few occasions I’ve seen him play.

They banged on about it in commentary but it’s a good point, they are crying out for someone who can play in the midfield 3 but has the imagination, flair and quality to split defences open. I’ve no idea who on Earth that could be though.

Scott Pittman?

27 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Lallana came in and did well against Burnley in the previous home game.  Oxlade-Chamberlain still to come in and will bring a totally different option in there too. Keita hasn’t quite hit the level required yet hopefully he is one for next season. 

Have to say what a game that was this afternoon. Liverpool in front with a brilliant goal and came close on a number of occasions to going further ahead. 

Sours were excellent in the second half and they looked like going on and winning it. Liverpool had to win and thankfully that found it from somewhere. Great scenes when that sneaked over the line :D

Fair play to Spurs if they play like that against Man City in the Champions League they’ve got a chance. Fingers crossed they can in the league too ! 

Nect up Man City will beat Cardiff on Wednesday night to go back to the top before it’s a Friday night out in Southampton :)

414974D5-CFF5-470D-B518-818BC9A4AA75.jpeg

4F868299-F1FE-4D20-934B-826FE49C1298.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Lallana came in and did well against Burnley in the previous home game.  Oxlade-Chamberlain still to come in and will bring a totally different option in there too. Keita hasn’t quite hit the level required yet hopefully he is one for next season. 

I totally forgot about Oxlade-Chamberlain actually.

If he can get back to the same level after his injury then he may well be the man.

Not convinced about Lallana as I would have him more as a number 10. Difficult one as Liverpool need someone like him but they also need to be able to do the hard work in the centre of the park, not just going forward.

3 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: 

Come on Heed you know me better than that. If Manchester’s finest get over the line as expected 

Nobody 'expected' it about 8 weeks ago when Liverpool were about to go ten clear. 

11 hours ago, PB1994 said:

I totally forgot about Oxlade-Chamberlain actually.

If he can get back to the same level after his injury then he may well be the man.

Not convinced about Lallana as I would have him more as a number 10. Difficult one as Liverpool need someone like him but they also need to be able to do the hard work in the centre of the park, not just going forward.

Keita has shown flashes as to why he was signed to be Liverpool's midfield creator but not consistently. at the moment Liverpool's best 3 are Wijnaldum, Fabinho and Henderson but Henderson is woefully inconsistent