Premier League 2018-19

I know he's done well on and off the field but I can't help feel it'll all end in tears for Ole. I've no stats to back it up but I don't think many caretakers/interims that do well continue it when appointed full time. Can't help feel we're all set for another one.

6 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

I know he's done well on and off the field but I can't help feel it'll all end in tears for Ole. I've no stats to back it up but I don't think many caretakers/interims that do well continue it when appointed full time. Can't help feel we're all set for another one.

Yup, no chance he sees out his contract.

Anyone who replaced Mourinho would get a bounce, and a win against a PSG side who self combusted is the only impressive result hes had.

Edited by RandomGuy.

7 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Sounds good :)

Huddersfield Town made an operating profit of £23.2m for the year ending June 2018 after one season back in the top flight.

The club had made a £21.9m loss for the previous financial year when they were promoted from the Championship.

In the Premier League, turnover went from £15.8m to £125.2m, although wages increased from £21.7m to £62.6m.

This season, Huddersfield are bottom of the Premier League and 16 points from safety with seven games left.

In the Terriers' latest accounts the club said that the amount they owed to owner Dean Hoyle remained "broadly flat" at £49.4m.

The main increase in turnover came from a rise in television and Premier League revenues, which went from £7.5m to £109.8m.

54 minutes ago, WALMOT said:

Huddersfield Town made an operating profit of £23.2m for the year ending June 2018 after one season back in the top flight.

The club had made a £21.9m loss for the previous financial year when they were promoted from the Championship.

In the Premier League, turnover went from £15.8m to £125.2m, although wages increased from £21.7m to £62.6m.

This season, Huddersfield are bottom of the Premier League and 16 points from safety with seven games left.

In the Terriers' latest accounts the club said that the amount they owed to owner Dean Hoyle remained "broadly flat" at £49.4m.

The main increase in turnover came from a rise in television and Premier League revenues, which went from £7.5m to £109.8m.

Yorkshire’s number 1. 

5 hours ago, 7-2 said:

You're probably correct but I'd still say it's the right appointment. Every manager is a risk and I prefer to see younger guys winning an opportunity rather than the tired cynics like Mourinho doing the rounds. 

2 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

You're probably correct but I'd still say it's the right appointment. Every manager is a risk and I prefer to see younger guys winning an opportunity rather than the tired cynics like Mourinho doing the rounds. 

Sore one for big Virgil. Homeless. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he's out the door before the end of the year. There's a high likelihood they'll finish outside the top 4 this season and I think they'll struggle badly next year. I can't see him attracting many top players to Old Trafford in the summer.
He also seems to have no tactic other than sit back and hit on the counter attack.

9 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Sorry, I don't understand. 

He rents Solskjaer’s house. Although apparently now Solskjaer is moving from the Lowry to another house so he’s safe got now :)

Edited by Rab B Nesbit