Premier League 2018-19

41 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
If the mallow hadn’t ended his p and b days last night he would be pulling you up Twinkle emoji3.png

Did I miss something?

The mallow totally imploded Jimmy. There’s pages and pages of it in the Heads Gone thread it’s still rumbling on. 

16 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I'm fearing Leicester City style clackers or whatever you call them.

That's what I thought, if you need them to create an atmosphere that's embarrassing.  Up there with music for goals being scored.

That's what I thought, if you need them to create an atmosphere that's embarrassing.  Up there with music for goals being scored.

As much as I agree with your first sentence, there is nothing that will ever come close to being as embarrassing as music being played when you score.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

As much as I agree with your first sentence, there is nothing that will ever come close to being as embarrassing as music being played when you score.

You are right there. Some big offenders up here including the Champions. 

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Can’t argue with VVD winning the top prize.

Did find it a bit odd Raheem Sterling winning Young POTY at 24 though. Thought that one was for under 21s and would’ve went to TAA.

Thought that too BU. Been playing Premier League football for 7/8 years and getting young player of the year is a strange one. 

Big games for both, and games you can see one or both dropping points in. Newcastle have been relatively solid at home since the turn of the year, and Liverpool haven't won there since humping them 6-0 in 2013(I was at that one as it happens, on a stag do...).  Leicester have already beaten City this season, and Vardy is on a very good run at the moment. The last few City games have been tight and quite nervy, and he will definitely fancy his chances to continue his recent form. Can see the title being decided this weekend.

26 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Big games for both, and games you can see one or both dropping points in. Newcastle have been relatively solid at home since the turn of the year, and Liverpool haven't won there since humping them 6-0 in 2013(I was at that one as it happens, on a stag do...).  Leicester have already beaten City this season, and Vardy is on a very good run at the moment. The last few City games have been tight and quite nervy, and he will definitely fancy his chances to continue his recent form. Can see the title being decided this weekend.

Liverpool have a really bad record there Ross stretching a long way back. Also pumped them 5-1 there in December 2008 but other than that there’s not been much to shout about from up in the gods. 

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Liverpool have a really bad record there Ross stretching a long way back. Also pumped them 5-1 there in December 2008 but other than that there’s not been much to shout about from up in the gods. 

Hadn't realised that until I checked it earlier. I knew the 6-0 game wasn't exactly a common occurrence but I assumed that Liverpool had a much better record there than they do. Was a strange one that day, crowd of a dozen or so of us in the home end, not giving two fucks about the game, surrounded by Geordies who were going absolutely ape shit for most of it. They were probably lucky that Suarez was suspended at that point or it would have been double figures.

Edited by Ross.