Premier League 2018-19

Why are Huddersfield supporters applauding off the players after getting beat?

I’ll never understand EPL fan boys.

I only watched the last 5 mins but Huddersfield are a wee team, who’ve just lost only 1-0 to one of the richest teams in the world. Seems a fair effort from the players, respected by their fans rather than just epl fan boys.

50 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Why are Huddersfield supporters applauding off the players after getting beat?

I’ll never understand EPL fan boys.

Huddersfield played pretty well, defended strongly and had some good chances.  Despite losing they worked hard and nearly nicked a draw so for a small team used to playing in the lower leagues they deserve the applause

5 hours ago, JTS98 said:

I don't watch much English football, but at a loose end tonight so have the Huddersfield game on.

My goodness, for a team with so much tv money, they're not half shite. They have players who can't kick a moving ball, players who can't control the ball, players who can't make simple passes, players who can't kick with their left foot.

How do you manage to have so much money yet sign players who are so clearly limited?

I watch all sorts of football at different levels and it’s because there’s 22 top class professionals on the pitch and they hardly give each other a second on the ball. 

David luiz for all the critics he sometimes gets played well on Saturday and done well to attack that header that hit the post. Question i would ask is where are the united defenders when it comes back off the post?
Jaun mata again brilliant for united, determination to win the ball for the second goal, both of which martial took well.
City made light work of Burnley, could have been different had kompany been sent off and the ref had noticed the ball was out. Maybe only would have been 3-0[emoji23]. Joe hart about greeting was a lovely bit of schardenfruede (sp) he had quite clearly came back with an i’ll show pep attitude but he was just outdone by brilliant play and finishing, Especially fernandinhos. Watford are going under the radar but could be looking at a high finish, good players who work hard and know what is expected of them. There was people questioning javi garcias appointment (mainly talksport/sky pundits) who maybe haven’t seen any of action of him at previous clubs, but he is doing a really good job there. West ham were a touch unlucky and going by the Motd highlights looked like the better side. Although they are like spurs, good going forward, but the defence isn’t great. Zaballeta playing lamella onside for the goal. Fabianski i feel sorry for, he seems to be a good shot stopper that has been put behind dodgy defences for the last few years.

20 hours ago, buchan30 said:

David luiz for all the critics he sometimes gets played well on Saturday and done well to attack that header that hit the post. Question i would ask is where are the united defenders when it comes back off the post?

I think Luiz has been excellent so far this season.  Against Liverpool in particular he looked really good