Premier League 2018-19

Just now, senorsoupe said:

Mourinho looks decidedly calm despite it all kicking off around them.  After Manchester in 2008 I always knew Chelsea fans were shitebags, now it has extended to players

Mourinho was probably being a dick on the touchline the whole game. Don't blame them for ramming it up him.

16 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Mourinho looks decidedly calm despite starting it all kicking off around them.  

Very handy that the camera turned to him seconds before he leapt from his chair. Probably sat down thinking the cameras missed the initial part, attempting to come across as the better person. Fail. 

Jose strikes again. United make the most of Chelsea being shaky at the back to take the lead so instead of keeping things as they were its changed to try and defend a one goal lead for the last 15/20 minutes, taking off Martial too. True to form his poor defence defend poorly, unsurprisingly in the air initially, and the equaliser comes.  He got exactly what he deserved.

I don't watch much English football, but at a loose end tonight so have the Huddersfield game on.

My goodness, for a team with so much tv money, they're not half shite. They have players who can't kick a moving ball, players who can't control the ball, players who can't make simple passes, players who can't kick with their left foot.

How do you manage to have so much money yet sign players who are so clearly limited?