Premier League 2018-19

4 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Yeah, because no-one else has spent money over the last three years. The shame of only reaching the final of the Champions League while putting Manchester City on their arse on the way. It's frankly embarrassing really.

Liverpool are the only team in the "top ten spenders" in the whole of Europe to not have a trophy to show for it over the past three years.

Man City, Man U, PSG, Juventus, Barcelona and Chelsea are seemingly the only clubs above them. 

2 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
5 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:
Yeah, because no-one else has spent money over the last three years. The shame of only reaching the final of the Champions League while putting Manchester City on their arse on the way. It's frankly embarrassing really.

at least the other "big" clubs have collected trophies. im not saying reaching the champions league final wasnt an achievement, dismantling city was impressive, but they have nothing to show for it

Aside from the money and the reputation to attract the likes of Becker, Keita and van Dijk to the club, you are 100% correct. Do you actually realise why Klopp was actually recruited three years ago? It was because Liverpool were shite and Rodgers had wasted all the money they received from Barcelona for Suarez.

But, do carry on with the nonsense, it's very amusing.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Liverpool are the only team in the "top ten spenders" in the whole of Europe to not have a trophy to show for it over the past three years.

Man City, Man U, PSG, Juventus, Barcelona and Chelsea are seemingly the only clubs above them. 

To be fair, a massive proportion of that money has been spent over the past 10 months in which time last seasons title was gone, they've got the the Champions League final and look to be pushing for the major trophies in Europe and at home this season.

Edited by Ludo*1

Aside from the money and the reputation to attract the likes of Becker, Keita and van Dijk to the club, you are 100% correct. Do you actually realise why Klopp was actually recruited three years ago? It was because Liverpool were shite and Rodgers had wasted all the money they received from Barcelona for Suarez.
But, do carry on with the nonsense, it's very amusing.
please confirm what part of my post was nonsense?? i simply stated facts. klopp has a very exciting side, that cant be denied, but they have nothing to show for it.

i rest my case

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

i rest my case

You've just used RandomGuy stats to back you up. You must be new here. Sorry.

no im seasoned. his stats accurate. again, i love watching liverpool and they have the most formidable attack in the premier league but they have nothing to show for it

2 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
5 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

no im seasoned. his stats accurate. again, i love watching liverpool and they have the most formidable attack in the premier league but they have nothing to show for it

What should they have to show for it? 

Just now, ah-dee said:
3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
What should they have to show for it? 

more than hee haw surely? klopp has made them a more interesting side to watch but they are further from the title than rodgers was

:lol: ... behave yourself. 

What more than ‘hee haw’ ? 

4 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

i did. the money spent and a club of liverpools stature should be winning trophies. they are not.

You are the Lolverpool squads new leading light. It’s amazing what the Perth exile’s fishing rod pulls up  ... :lol:  

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
8 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
You are the Lolverpool squads new leading light ... emoji38.png  

lolverpool is cringeworthy mate. as ive already said liverpool have the best attack in the premier league but they are underachieving. your awfy sensitive

Oofft be careful saying that round here :D

Not underachieving at all 3 years of huge progress under Klopp. Joint top of the League after 8 games, despite having the toughest start and again looking to go far in the Champions League. An FA Cup or a League Cup would have been nice but huge progress from a Rodgers team that was struggling in the League and to get out of a Europa League group. 

Oofft be careful saying that round here [emoji3]. 
Not underachieving at all 3 years of huge progress under Klopp. Joint top of the League after 8 games, despite having the toughest start and again looking to go far in the Champions League. An FA Cup or a League Cup would have been nice but huge progress from a Rodgers team that was struggling in the League and to get out of a Europa League group. 

id love to see them lift a trophy as for me they are the most interesting team in the premier league. man united are pish to wash, chelsea are nothing without hazard and klopp has the beating of guardiola. i just think they've underachieved.

on a seperate note i think keita is the best midfielder in the premier league. always reminded me of kante but much more skilled.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

To be fair, a massive proportion of that money has been spent over the past 10 months in which time last seasons title was gone, they've got the the Champions League final and look to be pushing for the major trophies in Europe and at home this season.

They were 9th on the list last Summer, having spent over £850m in the decade beforehand. 

In terms of money/success they are easily the biggest underachievers in European football. Klopp hasn't changed that at all, they're now spending more yet still not winning. 

8 hours ago, ah-dee said:

id love to see them lift a trophy as for me they are the most interesting team in the premier league. man united are pish to wash, chelsea are nothing without hazard and klopp has the beating of guardiola. i just think they've underachieved.

on a seperate note i think keita is the best midfielder in the premier league. always reminded me of kante but much more skilled.

Got to look at where they’ve come from made huge progress. The place is buzzing and it’s all been created by Klopp. 

Keita’s made a shaky start but hopefully once he settles in he can get himself up there with the likes of Kante. 

Cant underestimate what Man City have done they are incredible. 

7 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Rab biting at the genuine posts now :lol:

It’s so quiet I’ll take anything nowadays Greeny :D

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They were 9th on the list last Summer, having spent over £850m in the decade beforehand. 

In terms of money/success they are easily the biggest underachievers in European football. Klopp hasn't changed that at all, they're now spending more yet still not winning. 

Except they were heading for administration. 

Klopp was in net profit for the first 4/5 windows. He’s changed everything now though the club making big money in the Champions League and taking players from under the noses of Chelsea and Man City because of Klopp.