Tunisia v England

Cerberus

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK England pundits have outdone themselves, less than a minute into the program for their 1st game and I want them to get pumped out already. They usually last at least a couple of minutes into the match before I get pissed off with them!

1 minute ago, Trackdaybob said:

I was pretty indifferent to all this but this intro to the broadcast means they can f**k right off :lol: 

Long may they suffer and go out in the most painful way :lol: 

This.  Horrific start to a program. 

There aren't really any hateable players in that England team, nor their manager, but their fans and the media do everything in their power to make you dislike them. 

They've tried to downplay their chances... right up until the tournament starting - like every single time. Now they're gonna win it. 

Did I say it was horrific?

It was horrific :o 

They've got some front.

So an offside penalty own goal to put them out please. Any combination or all of that will do ;) 

There aren't really any hateable players in that England team, nor their manager, but their fans and the media do everything in their power to make you dislike them. 
They've tried to downplay their chances... right up until the tournament starting - like every single time. Now they're gonna win it. 

And the first player to make a mistake - the keeper, or a red card - will get slaughtered. Set them up to knock them down. In Scotland we knock them down to knock them down further. Don’t know which is worse.

Just now, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Scottish fans or media of course never show hubris... :)

Thankfully, we haven't been able to showcase what Sportscene would have up its sleeve if we were to ever make it. 

Just now, Blootoon87 said:

No hateable players? Dele Alli!

I like Alli for that celebration against Chelsea alone. 

Archived