Have you let yourself go?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/06/2018 at 07:17, Jamaldo said:

Physically I think I'm in decent shape. Quite skinny (not skinny fat) and I'm happy enough to look like that. I have no interest in becoming a musclely freak. I just try and eat well and do a lot of walking.

Took dairy out of my diet at the beginning of the year and on the advice of a nutritionist have now taken out eggs and have cut down on soya, with the aim of eventually completely taking that out as well. If I was to take out meat I would be officially vegan which would have seemed unthinkable for me at one time. But I don't miss the shite I was eating for most of my life.

I was speaking to a guy last week who cut out dairy foods on the advice of a nutritionist but when I asked him what the benefits were, he didn't know. Did you're nutritionist explain to you what the problem with dairy is? 

On 20/06/2018 at 13:02, Rowan said:

I’ve a kid with allergies, soya is in everything! Pain in the ass! She also doesn’t have dairy, egg or gluten. She’s got no body fat!

Mods?

I was steaming last night but stood on the scales in our friends bathroom and was just a bawhair over 12 stone, was thinking I would be about 8 or 9 lbs heavier as I still have a bit of a belly. Had a pretty healthy start of June where I didn’t drink and I exercised every day when back from work and didn’t eat any shit so it’s obviously done the trick despite me drinking lots since the world cups been on.

Am a healthy weight and have always been  slim. I am more concerned with feeling healthy by eating well and going to the gym rather than trying to get into better shape. If I eat bad food or don't exercise for a while I'm more bothered with feeling crap rather than if I had put on any weight (which i rarely do).

Archived