Saudi Arabia vs Egypt

senorsoupe

Didn't see a thread for this (essentially meaningless) game.  Using my food based prediction model I am going 2-1 Egypt, mostly based on the opinions of a friend of mine who has been two both countries and has said Egyptian food is better lol

Although it's a meaningless game I fully expect it to devolve into a series of brutal assaults and red cards. I will be disappointed if it ends 11 v 11.

I've actually eaten camel steak, which I suppose would count as a draw as I'm pretty sure it would be common in both countries!!!

I actually ate it in Nottingham, so take from that what you will!!!

No.

Didn't think so, it's actually no a bad game, in a nothing to play for kind of way!!

Is it worth a watch?  I am recording it to possibly watch later as I decided to go with the Uruguay game live.

Didn't think so, it's actually no a bad game, in a nothing to play for kind of way!!

Egypt are the biggest "One-Man Team" I have seen in a long time!!!
If Salah wasn't there they would be challenging Panama for the biggest gang of the World Cup!!!

Egypt deserved that. 

They certainly did, their inability to string two passes together, especially from the back was embarrassing to watch at times, their game plan mainly seemed to consist of get it to Salah and then spread out in a bunch, laughable!!!

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

They certainly did, their inability to string two passes together, especially from the back was embarrassing to watch at times, their game plan mainly seemed to consist of get it to Salah and then spread out in a bunch, laughable!!!

I see we won't be half millionaires after all thanks to Group H and Poland. Mourinho's a lying c**t.

I see we won't be half millionaires after all thanks to Group H and Poland. Mourinho's a lying c**t.

Just noticed that as well, the useless b*****d!!!
I had already spent that 16 grand to!!!

Hope you've all keep your tellys on the channel the Egypt game was on, The Professionals has just started, I've not seen that in years!!!

Archived