Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

It took me 3 years of predicting we would win the adl and it might take the same to get it right in the championship and although most of my posts  are a wind up I firmly believed we would go up this season , right now that seems a long way away but I still think we will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season , the title has gone but right now I don’t think 3rd place is mission impossible 

Listen I don’t actually mind you, and like your wind ups, but that team you have isn’t good enough for the cash dished out.
Get ride of these players just now and put the money to better use and yes you could go up! Also your manager who I said was good, is a boys club manager at best. I was wrong with that one.

2 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Listen I don’t actually mind you, and like your wind ups, but that team you have isn’t good enough for the cash dished out.
Get ride of these players just now and put the money to better use and yes you could go up! Also your manager who I said was good, is a boys club manager at best. I was wrong with that one.

Right now for what we have spent and where we are in the league it’s just not good enough and even I can’t argue with that one , but it’s only August and prizes are dished out in may , I still think we won’t be far away 

1 hour ago, ardeerultra said:

I quite like the legends posts if I’m being honest, I get him. He’s passionate about his club and doesn’t give a f**k what other people think. End of the day if you take what he says to heart then back to the kitchen for you sweetheart. I think Darvel will come good. I also hope Whitletts continue playing well to. I like both of them and it fills me with joy both teams don’t like each other 

Back to the kitchen, from the man who wanted ip addresses!!

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Right now for what we have spent and where we are in the league it’s just not good enough and even I can’t argue with that one , but it’s only August and prizes are dished out in may , I still think we won’t be far away 

You won’t be far away mate, from the bottom!!

7 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:

Still can't believe you pay Cameron a wage over rated and bye it stealing a wage. Was pish for us and what I seen against us last week he is even worse now emoji50.pngemoji50.png

He got goal of the season for Whitletts when he was there.

Just now, Whittlets vic said:

My mistake didn't know goal of the season made you decent emoji849.pngemoji849.png

I never said that it did, I just made a point.

I also don’t recall you on here slaying him when he was at Whitletts if you felt he was so bad. Just do it now because he is at  Darvel?

Just now, Terry Tibbs said:

Seriously?? We had a trialist the day with 3 assists and a goal, must be poty in your eyes

As I said, I was only making a point, stating a fact!!

I never said that he was player of the year because of this or anything like it. I bet you would have kept him if you could tho, wasn’t the clubs decision as he walked.

As I said, I was only making a point, stating a fact!!
I never said that he was player of the year because of this or anything like it. I bet you would have kept him if you could tho, wasn’t the clubs decision as he walked.

I watch Whitletts week in week out and i was not disappointed to lose him. Decent player in spells for us but not worth the hassle he caused. No many boys in our team with a good word to say, but you’d know that being a big Whitletts fan. We have moved on from wasting cash on so called big names, and we’re far better off for it

2 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I watch Whitletts week in week out and i was not disappointed to lose him. Decent player in spells for us but not worth the hassle he caused. No many boys in our team with a good word to say, but you’d know that being a big Whitletts fan. We have moved on from wasting cash on so called big names, and we’re far better off for it

I don’t think he had many good words to say about many of that squad that season either. You will need to fill me in on the hassle that he was as I didn’t know this?