Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We were just trying to get into refs head mate 

I don’t know if it worked or not .................

It must have, according to glensmad, he thought it was the worst penalty decision he has “ever seen”

Edited by Viewparker

It clearly did, for the penalty decision. But I suppose all supporters do that sort of stuff, myself included. [emoji56]

Glensmad is the most unbiased supporter I know, I find it hard to believe he would ever try to influence a referee’s decision.[emoji56]

13 minutes ago, glensmad said:
21 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Ha ha good side u have , will go up easily , in fact  certs for the title 

That's nonsense talk at this stage of the season. Rossvale are only 3 points behind us with a game in hand.

What, DL talking nonsense, surely no'?

35 minutes ago, glensmad said:
43 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Ha ha good side u have , will go up easily , in fact  certs for the title 

That's nonsense talk at this stage of the season. Rossvale are only 3 points behind us with a game in hand.

N we’ve played both teams and that’s my opinion 

like night and day even although both games finished 1-1 

we should have taken goals off Rossvale and u were the better team yesterday 

12 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

N we’ve played both teams and that’s my opinion 

like night and day even although both games finished 1-1 

we should have taken goals off Rossvale and u were the better team yesterday 

DL. There you go again. You played Rossvale who were missing 6 (six) first team regulars and still couldnt win.

17 minutes ago, DanMan said:

DL. There you go again. You played Rossvale who were missing 6 (six) first team regulars and still couldnt win.

Mate I could go on all night at what we are missing and the injuries we have had but no point , I rate games how I see them and my knowledge is second to none :whistle

35 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Mate I could go on all night at what we are missing and the injuries we have had but no point , I rate games how I see them and my knowledge is second to none :whistle

Aye mate, second to none! If I had a pound for every time you were right, I’d be skint!

13 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

My knowledge is second to none
Hahaha big marvin's dug bullet has a better football knowledge than you ya walloper.

Just u keep trying to be the community club and be pals wae everyone and leave us to get on wae what we are trying to do down here , and thanks for ur concern about us 

9 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Just u keep trying to be the community club and be pals wae everyone and leave us to get on wae what we are trying to do down here , and thanks for ur concern about us 

What actually are yous trying to do, get relegated, get your manager sacked or just waste as much money as you can with nothing to show for it? A bit like Brewsters Millions!

Edited by iPhone

I was going to ask that myself as it is clear that he does not have a clue about football and is repeatedly shouting the same old shite while watching his club and his money disappear into oblivion yes we take great pride in being a community club

What is your club stand for ? ...nothing except to massage your ego and now that's not even working ya fud