Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Another draw and on another day could have won 7 or 8 -2 but girvan goalie had one of those days and was absolutely brilliant , one save from Greg Vernon had to be seen to be believed , it’s the best save I have ever saw in junior football , well done to him 

Glad to hear it, Ally is a cracking keeper & a top lad. He was between the sticks for us last season when we won at yours & he was excellent that day too.

6 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

See at the end of the day you tits know and I know we will get it right and will become one of the top teams in Scottish junior football and as for yesterday’s game it was a pleasure to witness the save  from the girvan keeper , think gorams save from van hooijdonk and it was better than that ,world class and he was told that after the game with a few adjectives flung in and the penalty save wisnae too shabby either , never mind its whitletts on Saturday , there is always something to cheer us up 

6 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

See at the end of the day you tits know and I know we will get it right and will become one of the top teams in Scottish junior football and as for yesterday’s game it was a pleasure to witness the save  from the girvan keeper , think gorams save from van hooijdonk and it was better than that ,world class and he was told that after the game with a few adjectives flung in and the penalty save wisnae too shabby either , never mind its whitletts on Saturday , there is always something to cheer us up 

For 30 years pluss I have followed darvel and we r no better with the big money signings who have let us down we had a better squad 2 years ago and you keep going on about Cameron and hanvey delivered nothing again new manager has no idea with the team selection yesterday  that proved all 

3 minutes ago, gamechanger said:

For 30 years pluss I have followed darvel and we r no better with the big money signings who have let us down we had a better squad 2 years ago and you keep going on about Cameron and hanvey delivered nothing again new manager has no idea with the team selection yesterday  that proved all 

U talk pish 

ricki and Paul are fantastic players 

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

U talk pish 

Not half as much as u talk you are an embarrassment to the club they way you walk about thinking you own the club getting managers sacked I stand around you every week and listen to what you say 

25 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

U talk pish 

I ok craigmarc and girven teams we should be winning against with the money spent no disrespect to the teams quoted but rickie and Paul as I said delivere nothing it is now getting embarrassing standing near you on match day well played cammie is all you here I think you are paying his wages 

2 minutes ago, gamechanger said:

I ok craigmarc and girven teams we should be winning against with the money spent no disrespect to the teams quoted but rickie and Paul as I said delivere nothing it is now getting embarrassing standing near you on match day well played cammie is all you here I think you are paying his wages 

Two great draws against teams that are in last 16 of the Scottish 

it’s progress , small steps at a time , we’re on our way 

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Two great draws against teams that are in last 16 of the Scottish 

it’s progress , small steps at a time , we’re on our way 

That just proves everything we were going to be third top beating these teams now because we didn't it's small steps because they have done better than us what a tit 

Your correct about manager Chris always plays players out of position he has only been with Darvel a few weeks just wait n see it will get worse instead of better as for the DL he is an embarrassment but got to admit he’s funny with the pish he comes away with

6 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Haha old DL takes some shite on here from a few bunnets with empty pockets and loudmouths
Keep up the good work DL
Let the haters hate it's all they have .

And none of them watch Darvel funny enough gotw , draws are killing us and out of all the draws only glencairn deserved it , in fact they deserved 3 points but the other 5 games we were the better team easily 

1 minute ago, FlyHigh said:

Your correct about manager Chris always plays players out of position he has only been with Darvel a few weeks just wait n see it will get worse instead of better as for the DL he is an embarrassment but got to admit he’s funny with the pish he comes away with

Darvel was a better place a couple of years ago new manager agreed has no idea darvel will have spent In  the region of 40000 this season and are no better place hope he doesn't get the money next year legend has darvel in his heart but needs to wake up we have better players than those signed I will get slated for this but hendo is by far one of our best players and before you ask I am friendly with his old boy but every time he plays he gives 100 percent and a class act and deserves the plaudits along with gillie Washie Markie etc 

9 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

And none of them watch Darvel funny enough gotw , draws are killing us and out of all the draws only glencairn deserved it , in fact they deserved 3 points but the other 5 games we were the better team easily 

So where was u about 8 years ago when I took the car down to salcoats and watched us get beat 12 1 in the Scottish cup oh I forgot we don't watch darvel 

28 minutes ago, gamechanger said:

Darvel was a better place a couple of years ago new manager agreed has no idea darvel will have spent In  the region of 40000 this season and are no better place hope he doesn't get the money next year legend has darvel in his heart but needs to wake up we have better players than those signed I will get slated for this but hendo is by far one of our best players and before you ask I am friendly with his old boy but every time he plays he gives 100 percent and a class act and deserves the plaudits along with gillie Washie Markie etc 

,,,,,,,.... ,,, ....