Touchy feely folk

Right - so, in that last week at work, three different folk - all male - have started putting their hands on my shoulder during water-cooler type office conversations - what's going on there, then?

Are you the sort of c**t that gets touched in the work place? You ok with it? 

etc.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Right - so, in that last weak at work, three different folk - all male - have started putting their hands on my shoulder during water-cooler type office conversations - what's going on there, then?

etc.

Freudian slip.

I have no problem with attractive touchy feely women.  Sadly I do not encounter any these days nor have I for a considerable period of time.

I am not keen on touchy feely men.

6 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Doesn’t sound normal. Are you a wid?

I'm so far from being a "wid" but have encountered this a fair bit. And I'm someone who actively keeps themselves to themselves at work. Some people just like being touchy feely fuckers.

I've a mate I see occasionally and he likes to hug. I accept it and when we have our wee hug, I always whisper "fag" in his ear. Probably opened myself up to all sorts with that confession but I'm sure I'll get by.  :whistle

I've a mate I see occasionally and he likes to hug. I accept it and when we have our wee hug, I always whisper "fag" in his ear. Probably opened myself up to all sorts with that confession but I'm sure I'll get by.  :whistle

Think mates is probably a bit different. I caught up with a group of my mates for the first time in months if not longer for the first time a few weekends and it was handshakes and hugs all round when we seen each other. Work folk though? Nah, contact really shouldn’t be made except a handshake on a birthday or becoming a parent...

2 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Surely hugging a mate, someone you know, is a mile away from touchy feely random work colleagues.

You homophobic c**t.

18 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I've noticed that younger generations of matey lads are a bit more tactile - been on a couple of stags in the last wee while, and it was hugs aplenty - same again at the wedding bash - I'm fine with that.

c***s at work, though? Not so much! :lol:

18 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I always whisper "fag" in his ear. Probably opened myself up to all sorts with that confession but I'm sure I'll get by.  :whistle

I don't think that will surprise too many people to be honest. 

24 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Think with mates it's different. Work mates is a bit different. Me and my mates hug a fair bit.

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Right - so, in that last week at work, three different folk - all male - have started putting their hands on my shoulder during water-cooler type office conversations - what's going on there, then?

etc.

Do you work in the film industry? :green

Archived