Dundee v Ayr Utd

The Master

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wighton is never a centre forward in a month of Sunday’s.

Got out of the half twice in 45mins there.

How people can’t see Dundee need someone up there to take the ball in and move forward is beyond me now.

Most pissed off ive been at half time in a while. Plenty people have got what they wanted today with Mendy and wighton up front and it’ll never work.

Kasunga Worst 45mins since he signed too.

Kusunga fell over himself and nearly gifted ayr the opener, about 2 minutes later he tried to bicycle kick a ball on the edge of their box and almost caused another mare. 

Meekings started off poorly too conceding needless corners when he had plenty time to put them out for a throw in at worst. 

The only positive is that we're not losing.

Ayr deserve to be a goal up. Complete and utter domination. Hamilton looking a bombscare as usual. Wighton looking like he's not gonna cut it. Shankland looking dangerous. We've struggled to string two passes together. Massive improvement required. 

Are you related to this Moussa character?

Not even slightly African but how anyone could argue against the need for someone up front to take the ball in in that 45 baffles me.

Wighton offers nothing at all through the middle and never will, he’s a winger.

Kallman coming on by the looks of it.

Moussa is the answer ? Please say it.

If Moussa is the answer I want to know what the fucking question is.

Although it is unquestionable that the team is at the moment worse without him than it was with him.

1 minute ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Wighton is never a centre forward in a month of Sunday’s.

Got out of the half twice in 45mins there.

How people can’t see Dundee need someone up there to take the ball in and move forward is beyond me now.

Most pissed off ive been at half time in a while. Plenty people have got what they wanted today with Mendy and wighton up front and it’ll never work.

Kasunga Worst 45mins since he signed too.

As a so called passing team we should be able to play well without a player that can hold up the ball.   That is down to McCann.   

Also a team of our limited ability can’t afford the luxury of having a striker whose only ability is to hold up the ball.  We have to learn to play without Moussa if we don’t want every game this season to be 11 v 10.5.

Archived