Ayrshire Prem / 1st div winners and relegations

4-5-0

On 28/12/2018 at 21:40, sunnysider said:

Honestly you have seen shortlees a dozen times and keir has been the best player two times come on pal you forget your glasses the other 10 times if Micheal Mullen was struggling to start for shortlees Mick O’Connor would have no chance a very good player but not in the same class as keir not even worth debating stayed off pie and bovril after the lees getting embarrassed by hurlford and then beat by glenbun but took a look the night and seen this nonsense 

Yes honestly, they have only won about half the games I’ve seen and the other games he’s been either snuffed out or injured during the game, he even played centre mid one game and it was not for him that day. No doubt he is a great player and if he challenged himself to play against better players again there could be more to come.

3 hours ago, Sir Matt Le Tiss said:

Yes honestly, they have only won about half the games I’ve seen and the other games he’s been either snuffed out or injured during the game, he even played centre mid one game and it was not for him that day. No doubt he is a great player and if he challenged himself to play against better players again there could be more to come.

Keir has the ability to make the difference to a team and influence a game on his own. Mick Mullen too has that in his locker. As good as Mick O is he is not a game changer on his own

I haven’t seen catrine this season how are they gettin on?... I’m not sure the ins and out of the Glenburn thing but that’s what I heard.

Probably one of the best pitches in amateur football (on its day) lol, catrine up and down the season, 4/5 starters out in sat but sure crosshouse will be the same no doubt though, so shall be a good gem of football

If that's why it's a joke. Plenty of times a teams registered park is closed and they are told to find somewhere else. The dean park in Kilmarnock being a perfect example.  
Sorry didn't mean to quote this

School closed so can’t use Astro or grass park, all council run parks in south Ayrshire don’t reopen till Monday so can’t see how they can find another park.

23 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Another great win for Gaston today. Good to see as worried for them at the start of the season

Aye some result that. No disrespect to a battling galston but were ardeer missing a few? Ardeer a very good outfit this year.

• 2 weeks later...