World Soccer 50 Most Exciting Teenagers - 2007

Dindeleux

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

To be fair Pato did a lot better than the majority of that list.

Yes, however the first player on that list that truly turned out to be world class is Bale.  Pato, Anderson, and Dos Santos have had career that could best be described as ''decent'' but not very good given the hype around them back then. 

Also I noticed that the 10th ranked player on this list, Gerardo Bruna, just got released by my local team the Ottawa Fury who play in the North American second tier..

Yes, however the first player on that list that truly turned out to be world class is Bale.  Pato, Anderson, and Dos Santos have had career that could best be described as ''decent'' but not very good given the hype around them back then. 
Also I noticed that the 10th ranked player on this list, Gerardo Bruna, just got released by my local team the Ottawa Fury who play in the North American second tier..
Bale over Aguero???

9 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
4 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Bale over Aguero???

Bale is higher on the list than Aguero, so he's the first one (6) to be world class, Aguero (7) is also world class agreed and I wasn't trying to rate the two.

9. Breno Borges – Sao Paulo

"Breno’s big move to Bayern Munich came shortly after the publication of this list, but to say it did not go well is a huge understatement as injuries sent the centre-back into a downward spiral, resulting in him spending a year in prison after his villa was torched.

According to the police statement: “Mr Borges was covered from head to toe in soot, had three lighters in his pocket and asked if he could go back to Brazil now that the house had burned down.”

He has since returned home to Brazil, attempting to turn his life around at Sao Paulo and Vasco da Gama."

:lol:

11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

The more I look at this list I wonder if it was complied by a Champ Man enthusiast.

Yup :lol: the likes of Suchy were always a go to if you wanted a CB who could slot into midfield.

Sure most of these were the highest potential players in that years LMA. 

Archived