Dumb Tactics vs Dumfries Queen

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy f**k thats like stats that Celtic 2016/2017 had against other Premiership sides.
We really got out of jail today getting beat by 3. Don't think any Falkirk fan could honestly have complained if we had been beat by double figures we were that bad.

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:
6 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:
Holy f**k thats like stats that Celtic 2016/2017 had against other Premiership sides.

We really got out of jail today getting beat by 3. Don't think any Falkirk fan could honestly have complained if we had been beat by double figures we were that bad.

It was a training game for QOS. Before he went off, Dobbie was just fucking about & trying stuff for the hell of it. Reminded me of when some smart-arse invites their 17 year old baller nephew along to the 5-a-sides & he runs rings around a bunch of wheezy old hungover fat arses. A humiliation from which Hartley has no recovery. I'd rather we get someone else in & try to shitfest results, with a squad devoid of talent, than give the guy one more minute in our dugout. He's done.

15 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

That was just after the third goal. Since you asked I’ll post the full time stats.

IMG_0659.jpg

I'm pissed off now.       Has a side ever missed so many chances before?

Bear in mind dear Bairns, that we're genuinely significantly weaker than last year's journeymen outfit.

Well that was fun.  As has been said by a good few already it really could have been double figures. It should certainly have been 6 or 7. It says a lot when a team loses 3 nil and their keeper is comfortably their best player. No failures for us and Dobbie was outstanding again. What a man. :wub:

Some of our play today was a delight to watch. That said Falkirk looked absolutely woeful. Credit to the Falkirk fans who stayed to the end and those who applauded Dobbie when he came off.

54 minutes ago, MrDust said:

It's been horrible long before queen of the Motherwell top.

This is weird because people keep saying it.

Motherwell strips are amber with a claret trim, while that Queens top is the reverse.  

Still, if that's what you choose to attack today, it's maybe kinder if we allow it.

3 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
3 hours ago, BountyBairn said:
TOE to go.

he's been anonymous again. another half of football with no yes no shots on target

He was easily the worst player on the park. Bring back Joe McKee any day. Easily 5/6 times TOE hopelessly tried to flick a header on, only for him to f**k up every single one. He also gave the ball away more than anyone else, and offered zero creativity or linkage with front pair. 

Hartley got the subs all wrong, but thought that we looked a lot better with Greenwood and Petra on. It’s getting boring doing formations and starting 11 but we need to stick to 4-4-2. Haber and Lewis up top. Greenwood LM, Irving in one middle spot. Paton / McKee on a par for me, both not ideal but miles better than TOE. Petra / Russell RM. Right now I’d say back 4 of Robson -  -McGhee  - Muirhead - Harrison .  Dallison  needs to sharpen up. Would rather not waste McGhee at RB but as we’ve went into season 10 with no real RB he’s there as I think Russell should be played further up the park.

2 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

TBF a lot of Bairns fans seen it coming. Even if we didn’t shit ourselves ahead of the game. 

TBF you did indeed.  We`re just a naturally pessimistic bunch and it looked very like we might only have one fit central defender. As it turned out Falkirk were just as awful as many Bairns fans had predicted.

Archived