What do you do on a Sunday?

Ylf

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attend Mass most weeks. Listen to the fitba (Scottish - not the EPL pish) while making a roast dinner. Maybe listen to Sounds of the 70s, then chill out with a few drinks. Quite like Sundays - even better if the Mighty men from Methil have done the business the day before...

Guest bernardblack
I fucking hate Sunday's, definitely stems from School days. 
As soon as 5pm hits, that's it, the day is over. I am just counting down the hours till Monday morning. 
Quite shite really, wait all week for two days off and spend a large proportion of one dreading the next day. 

Same for me. As soon as super Sunday finishes the dread kicks in

most sundays involve a few beers in the house watching the football followed by stuffing my face with some sort of roasted meat and falling asleep on the sofa.

big change from when i was younger. back then sundays were spent currled up in bed hungover feeling the fear induced by copious amounts of cocaine and chasing my hole. fun times

Saturday I still try and kick a ball around a field. Usually followed by a bottle of red and a takeaway with the missus.

Sunday usually involves a few beers in the house whilst the footballs on. Its the only day of the week when we're all in the house so there's alway plenty of games and fun with the kids as well. It's the best day of the week.

Work. Busiest day of the week for me.

My weekend is Monday & Tuesday, therefore my Tuesday are spent nursing a hangover, usually listen to Scottish fitba podcast while doing a bit of gardening until around 3pm. Then pickup the boy from school and head out to the swimming pool in town and the arcades at the shopping mall. Finished off with some western food.

Archived