c***s At Airports

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you get through security , and are waiting for your tray to exit the machine and the cockwomble in front , empties  the  4 trays he has used ( hand baggage only with effing golf clubs or some such) and  wanders off like the entitled  p***k he is 

come on put your tray in the pile at the end it’s not difficult 

36 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

In the early 70’s when there was a lot of work going on in the Shetlands, a couple of guys from my old work were there. They said that it was a regular occurrence when they had to chase after the plane down the runway whilst carrying their suitcases.

41 minutes ago, supermik said:

In the early 70’s when there was a lot of work going on in the Shetlands, a couple of guys from my old work were there. They said that it was a regular occurrence when they had to chase after the plane down the runway whilst carrying their suitcases.

If it's the main airport (Sumburgh) then the plane can't stop when it's started moving or else it would fall in to the sea

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Never really understood the bitching about Ryanair. Yer getting a return flight to "Milan" for £30 and yer bitching about it being a bit shite. It's like having a whinge about the on board entertainment on a MegaBus

As long as Trackdaybob isn't fixing the planes, with his blasè view of aircraft safety.

The new motto would be

"Ryanair...getting it right nearly 85% of the time!"

I've no qualms about cheap air travel being no frills my issue is that as a company they are a bunch of inept c***s run by a fucking crook.

Easyjet are the closest equivalent and are infinitely better I've been using them for 20 odd years and never had any issues bar the odd delay that happens with air travel.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

. Literally the scaff of airplane travel. It's like getting excited taking the 19 bus into town.

I take it the 19 you are referring to is the Ballingry/Lochgelly/Cowdenbeath service? Most of the folk who use that bus would probably think that a metal flying bird is a sign from Satan himself to sacrafice the child with only  the five toes!

I take it the 19 you are referring to is the Ballingry/Lochgelly/Cowdenbeath service? Most of the folk who use that bus would probably think that a metal flying bird is a sign from Satan himself to sacrafice the child with only  the five toes!
Haha agreed!

The 19 in Aberdeen runs from posh Culter on the outskirts through the city centre to meander round the hell-hole of Tillydrone...
So close to the city centre but a nightmare and a reality away....
The perfect summary of a Ryanair flight that lands at an airport 75miles from the city it claims to belong to

Never really understood the bitching about Ryanair. Yer getting a return flight to "Milan" for £30 and yer bitching about it being a bit shite. It's like having a whinge about the on board entertainment on a MegaBus

Correct.

Con artists like British airways or even Flybe that sell themselves as some sort of upmarket airline are far worse.

When you book Ryanair they make no bones about what it is.

Went to Alicante from Edinburgh last Friday.
2 hen parties, about 50 in total. All from Niddrie etc. Fckn tragic behaviour. All fine having a laugh but this lot were reaking before getting on the plane and arguing. Police had a word while we're waiting to get on the plane. c***s were loud as f**k, singing and picking fights FFS. It was brutal.
My first Ryan air experience.
They were wired as well. Final straw was singing of lay the blanket on the ground. Head gone .

12 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

Went to Alicante from Edinburgh last Friday.
2 hen parties, about 50 in total. All from Niddrie etc. Fckn tragic behaviour. All fine having a laugh but this lot were reaking before getting on the plane and arguing. Police had a word while we're waiting to get on the plane. c***s were loud as f**k, singing and picking fights FFS. It was brutal.
My first Ryan air experience.
They were wired as well. Final straw was singing of lay the blanket on the ground. Head gone .

WTF did they let them on the plane? There's all this talk about banning drink in airports for normal punters, to protect cabin staff and air safety, but they allow drunken arseholes onto the plane with foreknowledge and a police presence.  

WTF did they let them on the plane? There's all this talk about banning drink in airports for normal punters, to protect cabin staff and air safety, but they allow drunken arseholes onto the plane with foreknowledge and a police presence.  
No idea. My mate flies a lot and he said it was one of the worst he's seen!
At one point there was nearly a proper scrape between 2 woman.
They asked my mates wife to move so they could sit nearer each other. She obviously said no, jeez thought it was about to go off again.
Luckily I had enough diazapam to keep me calm.
My girlfriend was on the outside isle. She was constantly bumped into by drunken bints.
Obviously I offered to swap but then they made everyone wear seatbelts so it stopped it. But just so fckn annoying on a 3 hour flight.
There was a lot of irate people .
Also everyone had to hear their moronic tales of their boyfriends jail time at the top of their voices
Sorry,rant over but it was savage

7 hours ago, speckled tangerine said:

5 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

The 19 in Aberdeen runs from posh Culter on the outskirts through the city centre to meander round the hell-hole of Tillydrone...
So close to the city centre but a nightmare and a reality away....
The perfect summary of a Ryanair flight that lands at an airport 75miles from the city it claims to belong to

The 19 in Dundee goes to Kirkton. 

I win. 

Archived