Things that make you cringe

2 hours ago, throbber said:

All babies really don’t look the same though and it’s something you will realise when you have your own. I saw the ugliest baby I have ever seen my life today in an Asda. It looked like some sort of combination of mini me and Kryten from Red Dawrf.

Yes they do

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, throbber said:

All babies really don’t look the same though and it’s something you will realise when you have your own. I saw the ugliest baby I have ever seen my life today in an Asda. It looked like some sort of combination of mini me and Kryten from Red Dawrf.

All babies look like Kuato from Total Recall. That's a fact.

Don't say that to the parents, though. It might not go down too well.

5 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

All babies look like Kuato from Total Recall. That's a fact.

Don't say that to the parents, though. It might not go down too well.

They don't listen to any comment about their child that isn't gushing praise, so I think you'll be fine. 

Bit harsh Throbber. Going to have to pull you up there. Some babies have facial disfigurement which is a bloody shame and really tough on the parents and the kid in later years... 
^rocky-dennis.jpg

Queuing in pubs Wetherspoons style. I can't do it, walk up to a pscae at the bar and assess who about you and who's next get served.

This forming a queue like you're in a shop or waiting for a bus that only seems to happen in Wetherspoons is to weird.

Guest bernardblack
Queuing in pubs Wetherspoons style. I can't do it, walk up to a pscae at the bar and assess who about you and who's next get served.
This forming a queue like you're in a shop or waiting for a bus that only seems to happen in Wetherspoons is to weird.

The Wetherspoons app solves this one. Can also order pints from your seat in an anticipatory fashion, which is just glorious.

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

The Wetherspoons app solves this one. Can also order pints from your seat in an anticipatory fashion, which is just glorious.

This. Brilliant app. They seem to have someone who does the app orders as well, meaning folk can be standing queuing at the bar whilst you get your pint within a couple of minutes of ordering on the app.

Whenever someone at work brings in their newborn baby.

“AWWWW LOOK AT THE BABY!!!!”

No thanks, I’ve seen a lot of them, they all look the same basically.

Everyone surely knows the only bonny babies, are your own

People who do work “chat” (or probably just the word “chat”) on Facebook. Especially when it involves arse-licking a boss.

“Great week at work, love working with such amazing people. Actually can’t wait for Monday”

Then the boss replies “have a good weekend”

“Oh I will, I’ll be well rested for Monday and ready to follow your amazing example”.

Guest bernardblack
9 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

People who do work “chat” (or probably just the word “chat”) on Facebook. Especially when it involves arse-licking a boss.

“Great week at work, love working with such amazing people. Actually can’t wait for Monday”

“Oh I will, I’ll be well rested for Monday and ready to follow your amazing example”.

This surely isn't a thing? 

Who the f**k does this?

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

More people than you would imagine although maybe I just work with absolute arseholes.

PS - Mostly female offenders as you would imagine.

My work have a few folk like that, almost as if the place is the main thing in their life, and the  organisation would fall apart if they weren't in for 10+ hours every day.  I find it incredibly sad.

Archived