Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Surely this only goes to further affirm my point that this was a politically motivated stunt? People who did not get their way, or feel that whatever power or position they have is at risk?…

I suspect there was nothing political about it, women who worked under him got fired up by #me2 and decided they wanted to do something about it, whatever "it" was.

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I suspect there was nothing political about it, women who worked under him got fired up by #me2 and decided they wanted to do something about it, whatever "it" was.

Image result for kenneth williams

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It is pretty clear there has been a concerted effort to destroy Salmonds reputation and prevent the possibility of any kind of comeback.

Despite events proving his innocence and the very obvious evidence that this was an attempt at stitch up from the start, there are still some absolute roasters on here who still try and smear him.

Why? Who knows the real answer. But you can maybe start to join the dots.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Image result for kenneth williams

Time to give it a rest pal eh. The man was found innocent.

16 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

It is pretty clear there has been a concerted effort to destroy Salmonds reputation and prevent the possibility of any kind of comeback.

Despite events proving his innocence and the very obvious evidence that this was an attempt at stitch up from the start, there are still some absolute roasters on here who still try and smear him.

Why? Who knows the real answer. But you can maybe start to join the dots.

Time to give it a rest pal eh. The man was found innocent.

So where does the conspiracy come from then? If it’s pretty clear to you, you’ll know who’s plan it was, presumably.

The man has been found innocent in a court of law, fair play with me. But there really was nothing else in this than multiple woman who had concerns over his past behaviour who felt compelled to raise the issue but weren’t successful in getting him prosecuted. Saying that isn’t meant with the intention of further smearing him, that’s just what happened. 

At a time when we are in lockdown and when, more than ever we don’t want to impact on our emergency services, we see police time being wasted on political infighting.
Why didn’t any of these Westminster accusers (=timewasters) raise concerns for the initial trial, or before?
Indeed, what about the amount of taxpayers money that’s being thrown at this?
If the police have any sense they will drop this and frankly, having being an SNP supporter, I’m disgusted at these antics and that the law is set up to protect these people....

2 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

So where does the conspiracy come from then? If it’s pretty clear to you, you’ll know who’s plan it was, presumably.

The man has been found innocent in a court of law, fair play with me. But there really was nothing else in this than multiple woman who had concerns over his past behaviour who felt compelled to raise the issue but weren’t successful in getting him prosecuted. Saying that isn’t meant with the intention of further smearing him, that’s just what happened. 

I would hope there will be a full and thorough investigation into the whole affair. 

My impression of Leslie Evans from a Government employee perspective was that her main priority is being seen to be as woke as possible, at the expense of any real ability to run an organisation.

Her seeing this story as a cause and botching it by over-stepping the line doesn’t lead me towards any conspiracy theories. It’s exactly what I’d have expected to happen.

If you think Sturgeon would find it politically advantageous - or in any way necessary - to proactively try and have Alex Salmond sent down for rape, you are absolutely crackers.

51 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

At a time when we are in lockdown and when, more than ever we don’t want to impact on our emergency services, we see police time being wasted on political infighting.
Why didn’t any of these Westminster accusers (=timewasters) raise concerns for the initial trial, or before?
Indeed, what about the amount of taxpayers money that’s being thrown at this?
If the police have any sense they will drop this and frankly, having being an SNP supporter, I’m disgusted at these antics and that the law is set up to protect these people....

Their time would be better spent trying to recover all the "missing" files implicating Westminster Mps & Lords  in kiddie fiddling.

13 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

My impression of Leslie Evans from a Government employee perspective was that her main priority is being seen to be as woke as possible, at the expense of any real ability to run an organisation.

Her seeing this story as a cause and botching it by over-stepping the line doesn’t lead me towards any conspiracy theories. It’s exactly what I’d have expected to happen.

If you think Sturgeon would find it politically advantageous - or in any way necessary - to proactively try and have Alex Salmond sent down for rape, you are absolutely crackers.

Obviously. Don't think anyone is saying that though.

Its already on record that part of the motivation of those colluding was to prevent any Salmond comeback.

Initially it was all kept in house.

The whole sorry story was then leaked to the Daily Record. Why....and by whom?

This prompted a criminal investigation, which obviously stopped any internal enquiry and stopped anything further being made public.

It may all be down to incompetence and  then an attempt to cover tracks. Obviously they were banking on Salmond getting found guilty and it all going away. I hope it is something that daft and that simple.

Whatever has went on needs exposed. This is for the benefit of the whole independence cause. Otherwise suspicion is going to fester....Nd it will lead to splits.

That is why a full and thorough investigation is required.

I would question the motivations of anyone who denies that tbh. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I'd be interested in reading that.

Me too.

The insinuation is that trumped up rape charges were created, to make sure that an ex-leader who had already lost his parliamentary seat couldn't make a 'comeback'?

And all the time, Nicola Sturgeon was part of this Machiavellian plot ?

Wow. Talk about stretching credibility to breaking point. 

8 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Me too.

The insinuation is that trumped up rape charges were created, to make sure that an ex-leader who had already lost his parliamentary seat couldn't make a 'comeback'?

Thought that myself.  If this was 'on record', there would be a huge stooshie.

12 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Me too.

Did you really intend to start your response off with ‘me too’ (#😁)?....

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'd be interested in reading that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/10/alex-salmond-trial-snp-official-said-would-sit-claims-alex-salmond/amp/

Thought it was common knowledge tbh. It came out some time ago.

Apparently they wanted to sit on the allegations and then use them when required. The official was apparently originally listed as the sole prosecution witness, but was dropped for some unknown reason.

Hundreds of thousands if not millions of tax payer money has now been spent on this.

It needs cleared up.

18 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Me too.

Who exactly is saying that.

Edited by git-intae-thum
Typo

4 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/10/alex-salmond-trial-snp-official-said-would-sit-claims-alex-salmond/amp/

Apparently they wanted to sit on the allegations and then use them when required. The official was apparently originally listed as the sole prosecution witness, but was dropped for some unknown reason.

Hundreds of thousands if not millions of tax payer money has now been spent on this.

It needs cleared up.

Who exactly is saying that.

Cheers. g-i-t but it's behind a paywall.

31 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Obviously. Don't think anyone is saying that though.

Its already on record that part of the motivation of those colluding was to prevent any Salmond comeback.

Initially it was all kept in house.

The whole sorry story was then leaked to the Daily Record. Why....and by whom?

This prompted a criminal investigation, which obviously stopped any internal enquiry and stopped anything further being made public.

It may all be down to incompetence and  then an attempt to cover tracks. Obviously they were banking on Salmond getting found guilty and it all going away. I hope it is something that daft and that simple.

Whatever has went on needs exposed. This is for the benefit of the whole independence cause. Otherwise suspicion is going to fester....Nd it will lead to splits.

That is why a full and thorough investigation is required.

I would question the motivations of anyone who denies that tbh. 

No it isn't. Your link doesn't show that either.

You seem to be following the political hot takes of H_B. A man who has gotten nearly everything he's ever posted on here wrong and currently believes Nicola Sturgeon is a Unionist. 

4 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

It needs cleared up.

Most of it's behind a firewall but there's a big leap from the first paragraph to colluding to stop him getting back into power. It's just as likely that the official meant that as he no longer had a position to abuse it wasn't something to take action over.

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

No it isn't. Your link doesn't show that either.

You seem to be following the political hot takes of H_B. A man who has gotten nearly everything he's ever posted on here wrong and currently believes Nicola Sturgeon is a Unionist. 

Pish. You are clearly in denial. And for the record I have made no mention of any involvement by Sturgeon.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Most of it's behind a firewall but there's a big leap from the first paragraph to colluding to stop him getting back into power. It's just as likely that the official meant that as he no longer had a position to abuse it wasn't something to take action over.

That was just the first article I came across. It was widely reported, and will be easily enough found on Google.

You can obviously choose that interpretation of events, but...........cmon eh.

At the end of the day the people of Scotland deserve the truth. If no wrongdoing has occurred then great.

Insisting everyone is delusional for not buying into their extremely strained interpretation of events. 

Telling people to go and find the evidence that is ‘out there’ on Google, without presenting it.

This is all pretty routine conspiracy theory type stuff. If Alex Salmond isn’t rinsing these people on Patreon at some point this year, I’ll be amazed.