Livi vs Hibs

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

There's something amusing to me about a restaurant called 'Food Creations' having a menu of steak pie, macaroni cheese, burger or scampi.

There not a restaurant; they used to be a catering company doing buffets etc for weddings and other functions.

The foods meant to be pretty good but then you can get one of the best steak pies in the league for £2.50 inside the stadium and if you need chips there's a chip shop at the top of the hill 

1 minute ago, St. Jude said:

Livi boys trying hard to get as many Hibs fans through the door as possible here. Clearly desperate for the green pound. Bless x

Or just being polite and offering a place to grab a cold one and bite to eat before the game and mingle with the opposition fans without any hassle. 

If you want to come across like one of those cretins from Glasgow though you’re going the right way about it. 

18 minutes ago, Durnford said:

There not a restaurant; they used to be a catering company doing buffets etc for weddings and other functions.

The foods meant to be pretty good but then you can get one of the best steak pies in the league for £2.50 inside the stadium and if you need chips there's a chip shop at the top of the hill 

As someone who is going tomorrow but has largely given up on away games in recent years, this interests me. yLIQuIV.png

12 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

£2.50 would get you halters on a pizza with a mate at ER. 

I like you but just know if I ever see two men sharing a pizza at ER, I will commit my first honour killing.

13 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

As someone who is going tomorrow but has largely given up on away games in recent years, this interests me. yLIQuIV.png

I like you but just know if I ever see two men sharing a pizza at ER, I will commit my first honour killing.

Personally think our Curry pie is the best pie in the league, they are genuinely incredible. 

16 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I’d expect nothing less from you, m9. I’m a 2 pizza 1 guy person. #money

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

A man's a man for a that, even after taking a skite face down on our plastic pitch.

Livi have a plastic pitch? I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere in the press or on the radio

Montylaugh.png.648e9c9941fe22aadb0dc54ba1cf41b8.png

Archived