Ross County vs Falkirk

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not really controlling the game but we have a bit more fight about us. Defensively solid. Haber and Lewis need to do more though because they are giving the county back four way to much time with the ball.
Muirhead has looked decent in midfield.
Unless Haber is winning and dominating in the air, we would be aswell firing Rudden on and telling him and Lewis just to headless chicken it up front for 45 mins

A few folks comments from an hour ago looking a bit daft now. Aero's been good in midfield, Sammut has woken up and if we had players with pace up front, his passes could be capitalised on. Kidd getting roasted at RB though and Froxy isn't helping him. Is Haber actually fit?
I like aero another one who gets too hard a time. he always gives a shot too. I too didn't think haber looked fit last week. heaven help us if he is. looked very heavy legged. few folks saying kidd struggling. he doesn't work at right back too slow against a fast winger

Sammut playing well, the defence not looking like amateurs, and shots at goal.... There was no way these players were as bad as being made and what they showed last week. Its a long road yet but I think a lift in performance hopefully will dampen the "these folk arent even footballers" theme.

Chuffed for Muirhead if he has found an effective role. Him out of defence seems to be a good thing too.

Sammut without Paton seems to be working as well. For such a ridiculously makeshift side to even be in the game after 45 minutes is quite an achievement.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sammut playing well, the defence not looking like amateurs, and shots at goal.... There was no way these players were as bad as being made and what they showed last week. Its a long road yet but I think a lift in performance hopefully will dampen the "these folk arent even footballers" theme.

The players have definitely shown more fight today. However, most of them still clearly lack the quality to play at this level as shown by the fact Ross County should've been 3 or 4 up.

If we can keep up this fighting spirit though, we might be able to grab 9th place.

The players have definitely shown more fight today. However, most of them still clearly lack the quality to play at this level as shown by the fact Ross County should've been 3 or 4 up.
If we can keep up this fighting spirit though, we might be able to grab 9th place.
The players showing their lack of quality by Ross County failing to convert chances. Righto. Il wait and see for myself.

Genuinely dont believe you are at the game tbh.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The players showing their lack of quality by Ross County failing to convert chances. Righto. Il wait and see for myself.

Genuinely dont believe you are at the game tbh.

You can wait and see all you want. The fact is most of these players aren't good enough to play at this level. County have had easily 6 or 7 good chances and Fasan has had a number of good saves.

However, if Mackinnon can continue this fighting spirit and make us hard to beat, we'll have a chance.

You can wait and see all you want. The fact is most of these players aren't good enough to play at this level. County have had easily 6 or 7 good chances and Fasan has had a number of good saves.
However, if Mackinnon can continue this fighting spirit and make us hard to beat, we'll have a chance.

Considering I have never seen you post a single positive thing about the club or team, I will wait and see. You are a miserable fucker and probably a troll.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Considering I have never seen you post a single positive thing about the club or team, I will wait and see. You are a miserable fucker and probably a troll.

Sheps obv no playing the day for City ..lol nothing better to do either that on the bench and on iphone more than likely logged in to P&B

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

What part of "good to see a lot more fight from the team today" isn't positive?

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

What part of "good to see a lot more fight from the team today" isn't positive?

Everything you say is qualified with negative pish. It's to the point of being embarrassing tbh. Not sure what your agenda is, but on thread that's not short of negativity, yours stand out as being cringy and agenda driven.

So, there's that...

Archived