Marvel's Spider-Man

accies1874

5 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I played 2/3 hours this morning and have decided this is the greatest game of all time.

Genuinely impressive how smooth it is to play. Not surprised though given the PS2 one was amazing as well for the time.

Genuinely impressive how smooth it is to play. Not surprised though given the PS2 one was amazing as well for the time.
Yeah it plays well but it's the New York Christmasy atmosphere that I just love. The decorations, snow and NPCs all make for a really nice world to be in. I don't want to do any combat right now tbh.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:
1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Yeah it plays well but it's the New York Christmasy atmosphere that I just love. The decorations, snow and NPCs all make for a really nice world to be in. I don't want to do any combat right now tbh.

I was hoping to snag a PS4 copy for Christmas by physical copies just aren't available anywhere for some reason

I got the platinum trophy which involves two playthroughs and 100% completion... all in around 17 hours. I really love these games but if you're not massively impatient about getting it, wait till it's on sale would be my recommendation.

Edited by #Gary