Queen's Park vs Clyde

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news for QP fans is that the first leg of the pumping of the Bully Wee, the Ruel Street Rumble, will be led by Jim Duffy who has the honour of punching the ugliest Clyde fan square in the coupon to start it off. Plenty to choose from...

If he's boss..........!

9 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Surely got to play Goodwillie and Karim up top from the start. Both in good goalscoring form. 

Hopeful of a victory tomorrow, play like we can and I think we will. 

Scoring a goal will probably guarantee you a win. 

I must admit, I'm looking forward to this game immensely. We've had a good following at Stirling, Peterhead, Annan, Berwick; we should have a terrific away support tomorrow with us flying at the top end of the league and the proximity to Cumbernauld/south Glasgow. A good win here could see that carry over into the Peterhead game in a fortnight.

We've also, for about the first time since we got relegated to this league, got a team who should relish playing on a big pitch against a team that at home will probably attack us. Goodwillie, AKB, Lamont and McStay should create chances. I'm also excited about Jack Boyle's cameo last week where he looked sharper, with more dig, than he has done all season. He could be invaluable if it's still level late on.

Still, there's always a nagging sense of doom when we go to Hampden. I have nightmares about that "Enjoy Yourself" garbage. We'll need to channel our inner Toothy Turnip to dig out three points.

1 hour ago, LiviClyde said:

It's been a while since I came to Hampden ( hate where we are seated). What's the parking set up? Is there a charge?

Any time I've been you just drive in and park, no charge.

Archived