Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

6 hours ago, dougster said:

I've no idea what Antsy is but if it means getting pished and crashing your mini into an oncoming car while out shopping with your Mum, we all feel your pain 

Antsy- he's the Geordie alky who's on the telly with Decsy. 

I''m not remotely disappointed to see Stewart depart to a rival. Decent work rate, but his passing is just dreadful.
We have 13 signed and the gaffer wants a squad of 18. I hope one of them is Gary Phillips as we need his experience.
Dean Brett is going elsewhere and I doubt we have the financial clout to sign any seasoned pro's. Presumably another 4 from the lower leagues.
Dean Brett leaving the juniors is he?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Pie and Bovril mobile app

The shirt's looking good with the new sponsor, lovely gesture by David to donate his prize. Best of all, it isn't some hideous rainbow-coloured corporate monstrosity, that logo of Soul Kitchen. Can't wait for some teasers of the away shirt.

drrr.thumb.jpg.0d2591d8ed2cdfe069e59a102e57657f.jpg

2 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

The shirt's looking good with the new sponsor, lovely gesture by David to donate his prize. Best of all, it isn't some hideous rainbow-coloured corporate monstrosity, that logo of Soul Kitchen. Can't wait for some teasers of the away shirt.

drrr.thumb.jpg.0d2591d8ed2cdfe069e59a102e57657f.jpg

Nice looking logo- maybe you can get that well known Northern (As)soul  Stuart Cosgrove to buy one! KTF. 

6 minutes ago, bonjela said:

bells poodle cant stop showing off how in the know he is..... i wonder where the info comes from??????  mr bell your time is up!!!!! and take the 3 amigoes with you!!!!

Sounds like some juicy drama, can you elaborate for the sake of international fans not in the loop?