Stranraer -vs- Dumbarton

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god that McGowan isn’t starting. I said to my mate last week that he has the physicality and build of a Librarian. I know he couldn’t haven’t have stopped many of the goal but the doesn’t me he wasn’t utter sh**e.

The Aitchison and Loy situation is very messy.

Thank god that McGowan isn’t starting. I said to my mate last week that he has the physicality and build of a Librarian. I know he couldn’t haven’t have stopped many of the goal but the doesn’t me he wasn’t utter sh**e.

The Aitchison and Loy situation is very messy.
McGowan wasn't utter shite. None of us know how good he is at all. He may well be shite but that conclusion can't be reached based on last weekend. He was flung in at the deep end, by a manager who quite clearly doesn't rate him, and quite rightly looked a bit nervy. I don't remember him doing anything wrong other than the odd iffy kick into the wind.

His build and physicality means absolutely hee haw tbh.

What’s the Loy story then?

Stevie has previous I think with ditching players after a few months; can’t think of any right now but.
Andy Graham, Darren Miller and Gordon Smith are the 3 that spring to mind.

The treatment of Graham in particular was amateur at best. He must have absolutely loved that playoff win.

Archived