Pyramid 2019/2020

1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Other than email and if it does happen fine but I won't be any game involving east juniors

You are entitled to watch who you want when you want Alan....No issue with me on that front. All I am  saying is the announcement has been made. At least Burnieman has an understanding of the situation, you my friend don't have a clue.

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

You are entitled to watch who you want when you want Alan....No issue with me on that front. All I am  saying is the announcement has been made. At least Burnieman has an understanding of the situation, you my friend don't have a clue.

We will see my friend. 

14 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

When you wake up the penny may have dropped the announcement has been made

It's not actually.  My understanding is that the members of the PWG need to be in agreement on the next steps.   The EoS have not agreed to the ERJFA joining the Pyramid, that much was clear in their latest minutes, they consider the EoS to be the only route into the Pyramid in the Lothians, Borders, Fife and Stirlingshire and rightly so.

Maxwell's email implies there is "approval" and "consensus" if there is it wont have been unanimous which again raises questions whether this email is absolute fact, or just a circular to PWG members for comment before any announcement.  If it's the latter, I'm going to guess the EoS are going to comment as they are of the belief its a Tayside League they agreed to (with the boundary issue in mind) not the ERJFA.

Supposition based on known facts but this may yet turn out to be a Chamberlain "peace in our time" moment.

3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

It's not actually.  My understanding is that the members of the PWG need to be in agreement on the next steps.   The EoS have not agreed to the ERJFA joining the Pyramid, that much was clear in their latest minutes, they consider the EoS to be the only route into the Pyramid in the Lothians, Borders, Fife and Stirlingshire and rightly so.

Maxwell's email implies there is "approval" and "consensus" if there is it wont have been unanimous which again raises questions whether this email is absolute fact, or just a circular to PWG members for comment before any announcement.  If it's the latter, I'm going to guess the EoS are going to comment as they are of the belief its a Tayside League they agreed to (with the boundary issue in mind) not the ERJFA.

Supposition based on known facts but this may yet turn out to be a Chamberlain "peace in our time" moment.

Burnieman, Mr Maxwell has spelled it out in his email. The EoS agreed to the Juniors coming in ,that is a fact. Once again there is no Tayside league or association. Tayside clubs are members  of the East Region Junior Football Association. The same association that has been granted Tier 6 status. The email  is fact. If I were you I would question the minutes that were sent out to your clubs from the EoS ..... All i will about them is that they are misleading. You should waken up, take the i hate the juniors out of your mind and look closer to home about who is telling the truth. I am not trying to point score with you

2 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Burnieman, Mr Maxwell has spelled it out in his email. The EoS agreed to the Juniors coming in ,that is a fact. Once again there is no Tayside league or association. Tayside clubs are members  of the East Region Junior Football Association. The same association that has been granted Tier 6 status. The email  is fact. If I were you I would question the minutes that were sent out to your clubs from the EoS ..... All i will about them is that they are misleading. You should waken up, take the i hate the juniors out of your mind and look closer to home about who is telling the truth. I am not trying to point score with you

The EoS haven't agreed to the ERJFA entering the Pyramid.

I'm sure more will come out over the next few days. To repeat, it is not a done deal.

And BTW, I don't hate Junior clubs just because I disagree with this ongoing situation, far from it, I want them to come and join the EoS so we can all move forward. I want to see our local derbies return.

The EoS haven't agreed to the ERJFA entering the Pyramid.
I'm sure more will come out over the next few days. To repeat, it is not a done deal.
And BTW, I don't hate Junior clubs just because I disagree with this ongoing situation, far from it, I want them to come and join the EoS so we can all move forward. I want to see our local derbies return.
This.

If the decision has been taken to ignore the LL / HL dividing line then there is no need for there to be 2 administrative bodies overseeing the East.

Just now, locheeboy said:

I have obviously given you far too much credit ? It's done and dusted there is nothing Mr Baxter or anyone else can do....Tier 6 for the Juniors

We'll see, You've taken an email as absolute fact without question.   It may come to pass, it may not.

Even if there was an agreement between the Pyramid Working Group. It still needs to go to a vote of their membership. If there's dissension in the ranks it could see whatever was agreed re-worked.

image.png.3d416d047c116d4fc4f64b5b0f64250d.png

AKA the niggly details that could splinter the deal made in principle.

Edited by FairWeatherFan

4 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

We'll see, You've taken an email as absolute fact without question.   It may come to pass, it may not.

I think I have said more than enough. The email is proof the decision has been made. My last post on this subject. Thanks for the debate.

Within the last hour the EoS have posted the news about the Licensing embargo being lifted.

Yet no news about the Juniors entering the pyramid just yet and the idea still being mentioned within the EoS that it's a Tayside league rather than the East Region being entered into the pyramid. Suggests to me that within the EoS not everything is settled 100% on the issue.

10 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Even if there was an agreement between the Pyramid Working Group. It still needs to go to a vote of their membership. If there's dissension in the ranks it could see whatever was agreed re-worked.

image.png.3d416d047c116d4fc4f64b5b0f64250d.png

AKA the niggly details that could splinter the deal made in principle.

As I said, it's not a done deal.  The Tayside dividing line question needs clarified, and of course if the ERJFA have to align with all the rules, regulations and requirements that the EoS do, what is the point of the ERJFA?

4 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Ask whoever passed you that paragraph to send on the next paragraph... You ask the EoS  why they have not published it

Better get used to reading the SFA banned list not wanting you booted out any competition tosser

Edited by AlanCamelonfan

4 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Ask whoever passed you that paragraph to send on the next paragraph... You ask the EoS  why they have not published it

Well looking at your letter the next paragraph says a statement will be released in due course.

16 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Within the last hour the EoS have posted the news about the Licensing embargo being lifted.

Yet no news about the Juniors entering the pyramid just yet and the idea still being mentioned within the EoS that it's a Tayside league rather than the East Region being entered into the pyramid. Suggests to me that within the EoS not everything is settled 100% on the issue.

Was the embargo not supposed to be in place until the entry of the juniors was negotiated? Think that's a sign that it's pretty much all been sorted out.

Ultimately it's up to the SFA what happens on the pyramid rather than the PWG, so if there's consensus emerging amongst everybody other than the EoS, I doubt the EoS have a veto.

10 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Well looking at your letter the next paragraph says a statement will be released in due course.

Burnie, If you have read the EoS minutes you know what comes after that paragraph. Mr Baxter is telling you the Juniors are in at Tier 6