Hearts vs Hibs

Just now, Briannmataxi said:

Show me the evidence of the sectarianism and bigotry of hibs fans.

You'll love this reply and be all over it like a tramp at a bag of chips, I don't spend my time at football matches taking photos or recording incidents. I have good friends who are season ticket holders at Easter Road and they were at the game on Wednesday. They were disgusted not only with the Hearts fans but also Hibs fans throwing coins into the Hearts support, throwing punches at our goalie and singing songs about Levein, Mercer and also pro IRA songs. I've been to plenty derbies over the years, I've heard it myself but given the nature of your last two posts I'm sure you'll attempt to sweep any allegations I make under the nearest carpet because there's no concrete proof given. We have arseholes in our support to much the same percentage as Hibs do, both are guilty of sectarianism and bigotry, perhaps the difference between you and me is I admit it, you won't. I hope all involved in throwing missiles or punches on Wednesday night are given lifelong football banning orders and face the courts for their idiotic behaviour, but do me a favour and don't play the innocent on here, leave that to your idiot manager.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, getaffthegrass said:

You'll love this reply and be all over it like a tramp at a bag of chips, I don't spend my time at football matches taking photos or recording incidents. I have good friends who are season ticket holders at Easter Road and they were at the game on Wednesday. They were disgusted not only with the Hearts fans but also Hibs fans throwing coins into the Hearts support, throwing punches at our goalie and singing songs about Levein, Mercer and also pro IRA songs. I've been to plenty derbies over the years, I've heard it myself but given the nature of your last two posts I'm sure you'll attempt to sweep any allegations I make under the nearest carpet because there's no concrete proof given. We have arseholes in our support to much the same percentage as Hibs do, both are guilty of sectarianism and bigotry, perhaps the difference between you and me is I admit it, you won't. I hope all involved in throwing missiles or punches on Wednesday night are given lifelong football banning orders and face the courts for their idiotic behaviour, but do me a favour and don't play the innocent on here, leave that to your idiot manager.

So no proof then? Ok

24 minutes ago, getaffthegrass said:

You need to take your own head out your arse if you think this problem is solely down to two clubs. Celtic and Hibs fans are equally guilty of bigotry and sectarianism and just about every club have fans who have been and still are guilty of racist or homophobic behaviour and 'general hatred' as you put it.

Even a simpleton like you must know this is pish?

1 hour ago, Briannmataxi said:

It's pretty clear that the bigotry, racism and general hatred only seems to manifest from 2 particular clubs. How many people does it take before a minority turns into something more than That? It's clearly not a minority at ibrox as we all know and was it a minority the other night when 3 full hearts fans started belting out the billy boys? Some people need to take their heads out their arses as the problem is staring them right in the face.

50 out of a 100.

11 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Even a simpleton like you must know this is pish?

12 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

So no proof then? Ok

As expected "It's no me mister, it's those bad boys over there, we'd never do or say anything bad, honest. We cannae be to blame cos they dinnae have pictures or video evidence on their computer to put up on here". Just like the team from Glasgow who play in green, always the victims, always cheated never defeated. It's a pity as I'd hoped to have reasonable chats on here with people able to look at both sides of the story and accept that no-one is blameless but as per usual there are too many who won't accept their side of the blame, I have and so has Heart of Midlothian FC, unlike Leanne Dempster or Lennon or Hibs or either of you. 

2 minutes ago, getaffthegrass said:

As expected "It's no me mister, it's those bad boys over there, we'd never do or say anything bad, honest. We cannae be to blame cos they dinnae have pictures or video evidence on their computer to put up on here". Just like the team from Glasgow who play in green, always the victims, always cheated never defeated. It's a pity as I'd hoped to have reasonable chats on here with people able to look at both sides of the story and accept that no-one is blameless but as per usual there are too many who won't accept their side of the blame, I have and so has Heart of Midlothian FC, unlike Leanne Dempster or Lennon or Hibs or either of you. 

What about the team in blue from Glasgow? 

Just now, St. Jude said:

Rumour going about that Celtic have a tribute planned for Lennon this weekend. It’s good that in times of such oppression our Irish brethren can stand up with us and fight such hatred. Much love x

Will there be candles? Hope so

5 minutes ago, getaffthegrass said:

You are aware it was a joint statement?

I suspect that simpleton was a bit easygoing........

For the record I though that guy hitting the Hearts keeper was absolutely pathetic. I was genuinely fizzing with rage after it.

I mean he had a prime opportunity to do Zlamal some serious damage and that’s all he could muster up ? Pathetic imo, he should have headbutted him.

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Pretty disgusting that the Hearts fans were ritually sacrificing children in the stands on Wednesday.

My jambo mates saw it happen and if you need proof of that you're sweeping it under the carpet.

I hate to pass the buck but if I were a parent I just wouldn't take my kids to a derby.  Almost asking for trouble.

3 minutes ago, Green Day said:

My mistake, apologies, just off two nightshifts with zero chance of a kip between or since so not at my best. Have to say though that there seems to be a bit of a mix up in comments made by Dempster and Lennon, he said he'd reacted to Hearts fans in his post match conference however on at least one occasion Dempster said he hadn't. Just for the record, whilst I always want to beat Hibs and for Hearts to always finish above them, I have no hatred for the club or there fans. My Dad was  Hearts man all his life, like I am, but his lifelong pal who I was named after was a Hibs fan. Together they would go to Tynecastle one week, Easter Road the next. It's a shame that nowadays such behaviour would be totally frowned upon.

6 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Has a wee greet about an (obviously untrue) anecdote not being taken as fact, immediately follows it up with an objectively incorrect statement. Top work.

3 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I hate to pass the buck but if I were a parent I just wouldn't take my kids to a derby.  Almost asking for trouble.

Jammy wearer found

(Not sure I would tbh, all a bit double nawty san these days)

Archived