QotS v Falkirk

Nice. Not too bad a "journey" if you will...

Monkman wheres the boozer with the green tables just in case I end up on the pints instead of driving?

Thats The Barrel in the town centre, outstanding drinking establishment.

For pubs near the ground, head to Market Square. It’s a 5 min walk from the ground and has 4 proper pubs all within about 30 yards of another, The Devorgilla and The Globe being the pick of the two.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

QotS 3-0 Bairns.

:thumsup2

FTFY

In every game so far, if the opposition score, then Falkirk lose the game. Sadly, I cannot see that changing on Saturday. Most of these players have grown very comfortable with losing games.....with the usual three or four exceptions.

FTFY
In every game so far, if the opposition score, then Falkirk lose the game. Sadly, I cannot see that changing on Saturday. Most of these players have grown very comfortable with losing games.....with the usual three or four exceptions.
Ffs Gav, thought you were more observant than that. Havent you noticed we havent been doing very well when you predicted we would win 3 nil.

I am sure Duncan hasnt got time to be going around correcting all of these ludicrous and definitely serious predictions....

Mitchell

Muirhead mcghee Harrison brough

Petra  Sammut Buaben irving  robson

Rudden

Mckee and Lewis will probably feature especially after scoring for the reserves. If Harkins is injured and we pack the midfield I think we may just have a slight chance of controlling the middle of the park if Buaben is fit and activate 'operation don't let Dobbie get the ball' 

Dallison and paton shouldn't even make the trip

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Ffs Gav, thought you were more observant than that. Havent you noticed we havent been doing very well when you predicted we would win 3 nil.

I am sure Duncan hasnt got time to be going around correcting all of these ludicrous and definitely serious predictions....

It’s ok Bairnardo. I have taken on some hired help (zero hours contract obviously).

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Wonder how we would fare with a back line of

Muirhead McGhee Brough Robson

We might never know. I suggest you PM EdiBairn for his opinion. Other than that, you might have to pray to BPMs tombola.

Just now, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Did you interview them yourself or rely on someone else's recommendation?

It’s actually my sister’s sister. Great track record.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

It’s actually my sister’s sister. Great track record.

So you didn't go down the Hartley route of recruitment then.  Nothing like keeping it in the family,  or so I've been told. 

Archived