Will The Caley Ever Lose Another League Game?

16 minutes ago, sophia said:

Whereas you may well retain a degree of hurt that I corrected you in your latest misapprehension earlier today, I really don't think that should prevent us from coming together to celebrate what could very well be the start of another golden run.

I had hoped for some positive contributions and setting ego aside, would that be too difficult a task for anyone with a reasonably positive outlook?

I agree, we should come together and enjoy today. Please begin the healing process by complimenting Sandy Cromarty.

1 minute ago, NorthStand10 said:

I agree, we should come together and enjoy today. Please begin the healing process by complimenting Sandy Cromarty.

Now that's more like it!

@SandyCromarty your distinctive contributions to this forum have often delighted me and none more so than your pointing out that Dundee have the world record for relegations, or administrations, or something. I really enjoyed that xx

The stadium could be bulldozed, flats advertising a glorious view of the Moray Firth built in its place once years pass, Scot Gardiner showing up in hospitality at Ibrox every second Saturday alongside Billy Dodds after Clachnacuddin have been the biggest club in Inverness for a decade, and sophia would still be on here talking about how much good the two of them have done for Caley Thistle.

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

The stadium could be bulldozed, flats advertising a glorious view of the Moray Firth built in its place once years pass, Scot Gardiner showing up in hospitality at Ibrox every second Saturday alongside Billy Dodds after Clachnacuddin have been the biggest club in Inverness for a decade, and sophia would still be on here talking about how much good the two of them have done for Caley Thistle.

1238170181_Screenshot_20230107_190124_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.389d65db2e3ab93b0efa6a761fdc9808.jpg

50 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

A good example of why the ignore settings exist which is where that troll will be residing forevermore. :)

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Whereas you may well retain a degree of hurt that I corrected you in your latest misapprehension earlier today, I really don't think that should prevent us from coming together to celebrate what could very well be the start of another golden run.

I had hoped for some positive contributions and setting ego aside, would that be too difficult a task for anyone with a reasonably positive outlook?

Evidently so,some people fail to let things go though.Overall a very good result today and at the end of the day that’s what matters.As everyone appears to be on the same side,Caleys.

16 hours ago, sophia said:

Now that's more like it!

@SandyCromarty your distinctive contributions to this forum have often delighted me and none more so than your pointing out that Dundee have the world record for relegations, or administrations, or something. I really enjoyed that xx

His "fact" was actually bullshit.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

His "fact" was actually bullshit.

Bullshit?

More like embarrassing.

It is well documented that Dundee were relegated three times in ten years from the same league.

It officially stands as a world record.

Check it, and there is absolutely no doubt that you will get promoted this season and be relegated at the end of next season.

Bouncy Bouncy, Dundee, the only team where the players train on trampolines.

Edited by SandyCromarty

8 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Bullshit?

More like embarrassing.

It is well documented that Dundee were relegated three times in ten years from the same league.

It officially stands as a world record.

Check it, and there is absolutely no doubt that you will get promoted this season and be relegated at the end of next season.

Bouncy Bouncy, Dundee, the only team where the players train on trampolines.

It's not even a UK record.

Norwich City hold that record.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's not even a UK record.

Norwich City hold that record.

So you're saying it's a Scottish record which you're proud of and not bullshit.

So after Norwich, (which I haven't checked yet), Dundee holds the second best world record for getting relegated three times in ten years from the same league.

Are you sure you havent checked it?

im fairly sure you did one of the three hundred times youve had all this pointed out to you. I mean, fair play on still getting bites despite fully displaying yourself as a havering, slavering gobshite.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

So you're saying it's a Scottish record which you're proud of and not bullshit.

So after Norwich, (which I haven't checked yet), Dundee holds the second best world record for getting relegated three times in ten years from the same league.

Get off the interweb and get outside into the smallholding.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Are you sure you havent checked it?

im fairly sure you did one of the three hundred times youve had all this pointed out to you. I mean, fair play on still getting bites despite fully displaying yourself as a havering, slavering gobshite.

Dundee hold the Second Best World Record for being the absolute dross in relegation from same League in ten years.

A totally slaverin fuckin gobshite fact for a haverin, slaverin, gobshitin bunch of Dundee supporters who have aspirations above their shite of a football team.

With that, will one of you Lochee/Hilltoon masturbaters come on her and tell me that Dundee never got relegated three times in ten years from the same league.

Tell me that never happened.