Calling Cards of Morons

Lives in Australia. Goes on holiday to England. 
[emoji848]

First sentence, suggests he’s an idiot. Live in a country where everything is intent on killing you from the weather, to the hobbies, to the animals.
Second sentence shows just how much of an idiot.

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Utter pish, about 99% of footballers will NOT have a career in football after their playing days are over.

I never said they will.

The whole idea seems to be that exclusive to footballers because they can't play probably after 40 that they have to get paid super duper wages for 20 years. Aren't they allowed to do other jobs?

Do all footballers stop earning at all the day they retire from playing?

Why aren't footballers allowed to earn like everybody else after they stop playing?

I never said they will.
The whole idea seems to be that exclusive to footballers because they can't play probably after 40 that they have to get paid super duper wages for 20 years. Aren't they allowed to do other jobs?
Why aren't footballers allowed to earn like everybody else after they stop playing?

Is the point just that a players salary isn’t determined by the length of career?

I mean, that is obviously correct but I can’t say I’ve ever come across someone making that argument.

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

First sentence, suggests he’s an idiot. Live in a country where everything is intent on killing you from the weather, to the hobbies, to the animals.
Second sentence shows just how much of an idiot.

You missed out 'the people' from the things that try to kill you list. 

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Is the point just that a players salary isn’t determined by the length of career?

I mean, that is obviously correct but I can’t say I’ve ever come across someone making that argument.

The point is players/agents are greedy as f**k and using a terrible excuse to rinse the big clubs (luckily this won't really effect Falkirk) and fans repeating the line that Neymar etc deserve £8billion a week because "it's a short career" are talking pure bollocks.

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

The point is players/agents are greedy as f**k and using a terrible excuse to rinse the big clubs (luckily this won't really effect Falkirk) and fans repeating the line that Neymar etc deserve £8billion a week because "it's a short career" are talking pure bollocks.

Well yes if there are people arguing that players of that level earn that because it's a short career then yes, it's moronic. I have never, ever heard someone say that though.

Obviously players are greedy and Neymar is a grade A c*** but he earns PSG a fair wedge of money through shirt sales, exposure and so on. The alternative is PSG just pocketing that for themselves which I'd say is pretty unfair.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well yes if there are people arguing that players of that level earn that because it's a short career then yes, it's moronic. I have never, ever heard someone say that though.

Obviously players are greedy and Neymar is a grade A c*** but he earns PSG a fair wedge of money through shirt sales, exposure and so on. The alternative is PSG just pocketing that for themselves which I'd say is pretty unfair.

I fully understand players using the line but the original point was a fella standing in the pub telling folk it's a short career and that's the going rate for top players. I see it on forums and hear it in conversations all the time.

One of the horses did whack into me before the AC Milan in 2004, but I deny ever assaulting one. I just don't get the need to walk up and touch a random animal just trying to do its job. Simpleton behaviour. 

I never said they will.

It’s probably difficult to get a job in an industry you have no experience in having been removed from the one industry you’ve know for 15/20 years...?
You missed out 'the people' from the things that try to kill you list. 

I think that’s just you tbf

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've been holidaying on foreign soil in Englandshire for a few weeks and any posts I made during that time would have been even less coherent than usual so I just took a back seat which is probably the best for everyone really. 

I've said it before, but it's worth repeating.

It's no surprise people love punching you.

People who go in to Frankie and Bennies and TGI Fridays every time they go out to eat. A good marker of whether someone is a moron or not.

Everyone from 18 - 30 seem to love the place despite it being horrific.

Went out on a date with a bird once took her to a pretty decent local restaurant and she said "we should have just gone to frankie and bennies" . She ate about 1/4 of her food too yet still ordered dessert. 🙄😂

..........................Pumped her anyway.

Edited by red23

55 minutes ago, red23 said:

People who go in to Frankie and Bennies and TGI Fridays every time they go out to eat. A good marker of whether someone is a moron or not.

Everyone from 18 - 30 seem to love the place despite it being horrific.

Went out on a date with a bird once took her to a pretty decent local restaurant and she said "we should have just gone to frankie and bennies" . She ate about 1/4 of her food too yet still ordered dessert. 🙄😂

..........................Pumped her anyway.

Pics or gtf