Calling Cards of Morons

On 31/07/2019 at 19:30, WeAreElgin said:
On 31/07/2019 at 19:11, D.A.F.C said:
I’m ok M90(J4).
Its just a change in society over the decades that has seen the social norm go from respectable behaviour being something to strive for to moronic feckless drunkards being acceptable.

Alright Grandad

Leave me out of this, thankyou.

9 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

Proudly displaying a road tax disc in their windscreen, confirming that their car was indeed taxed up to 2015.

I've noticed a few of these recently. 2014 the oldest so far. Obviously a very busy white van man who hasn't had a spare 3 seconds in the last 5 years to remove the fucking thing. 

I probably see tax discs on cars rather than vans. With vans at least you could imagine it's forgotten about underneath the ever-growing piles of Daily Stars, Crunchie wrappers and Greggs bags, but I don't see how or why it can still be there on someone's car.

11 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aberdeen have put out a fairly innocuous tweet that there will be a fan display in the Richard Donald stand tonight.

I'd like to nominate the people who have immediately commented saying 'HOW ABOUT THE TEAM PERFORM, NOT THE FANS'.

I'd like to nominate THE TEAM after tonight's performance...

12 hours ago, The Moonster said:

People who fit tinted headlights on their car.

Also 

noisy exhausts 

spoilers

fake dump valves

sub woofers

too big allloys

cheesy sexist or drug related stickers

Great idea having a ganja leaf on your window m8

Being a hanger-on.

There's a guy in Inverness (I'm sure some Invernesian poster will know who I'm referring to) and if anyone who's even mildly famous turns up in the town, this guy's trying desperately to be their best friend within five minutes.  

11 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Being a hanger-on.

There's a guy in Inverness (I'm sure some Invernesian poster will know who I'm referring to) and if anyone who's even mildly famous turns up in the town, this guy's trying desperately to be their best friend within five minutes.  

I think I know exactly who you mean.

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Uses the term "Clap back" "Clapping back" or any other version.

Toe curling

Heard that for the first time this morning (in some video about AJ/Lennox Lewis feud). The world does not need that phrase.