Queens v Morton

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, virginton said:

^^^ knicker-wetting fantasist

^^^ award-winning, fact-based analysis

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

<<<looking forward to Dundee's impending relegation and administration as McIntyre spunks a load of money on worse players than Waddell while Morton keep their only centre back who isn't useless

6 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

<<<looking forward to Dundee's impending relegation and administration as McIntyre spunks a load of money on worse players than Waddell while Morton keep their only centre back who isn't useless

I know there's a lot of seethe from a lot of the fan base but I think a lot of it is the delusion 'GET ON THE YOOFS mob mentality (and he scored a couple of big goals) for us. Good player and think he'll make it in full-time football at the very least but think he just needs a bit of work. McCann did not help him at all by playing a game that was so reliant on his distribution (and not really having any targets to aim for).

In terms of our centre backs, there isn't a single one in the first team squad that I think he'd provide more than at this instant. The likes of Kusunga and O'Dea are actually fairly average bottom half of the table cloggers who are good enough to shitfest us to safety. Much bigger problems in the squad elsewhere that have contributed to our faillings this season. I think a few Championship full backs and wingers would add to our team which tells a lot.

Archived