Queens v Morton

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've edged it without creating anything. Morton taking their chance which is all that matters.

I've defended him in the past but it's time for Martin to get dropped. Get Leighfield back in. No idea what he was doing with the goal. McHugh could have shut his eyes and headed it in. Absolute no mans land and the marking was it's usual shite standard.

Well on top for 35 minutes without creating much. We then sat back and invited Morton onto us and a goal had a certain inevitability about it. No great surprise it came from a high ball into the box with Martin flapping about like some stupid flappy thing. He pisses me off so much.

We’re getting lots of joy down our left with Todd and Marshall carrying on Saturday’s form. Can’t say the same about the other side of the pitch. Stirling is hot and cold. Mercer is a joke with everything he touches turning to shit.

Dobbie looks sharper than Saturday but has been well marked but the Morton defence.

On 10/27/2018 at 23:10, Mustafa_sheet said:

With Morton’s upgraded squad from last season and Queens bang average, mid table players, I can see nothing else than an away win for The Famous in their quest for a top 4 finish emoji849.png

Indeed.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png 

Yes! That is a massive win. I think when most of us were talking about the next three games and how many points we needed to get the focus was all on Partick and Alloa with tonight being an afterthought; this result really is something to build on with two winnable home games coming up. Get in.

Archived