Kilmarnock v Aberdeen #SuperSunday

35 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Broadfoot's pretendy hardman at the end was a particular highlight.

Congratulations also due to the Aberdeen fans who responded to Boyd's goading by not acting like Hearts fans.

Aye they just pick up microphones and assault players with them.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Aberdeen, stuck at it and got the points.

I'm halfway between being critical and giving the players leeway, if you want to compete for European places then you can't throw away points like that.  Goalkeeper has to do better or be dropped its that simple and I'm a Jamie MacDonald fan but too many soft-ish goals going against us recently.

2 points from Hamilton, Sevco and Aberdeen is below expectations to be honest so its not been a great week.

For all Killie weren't great, Aberdeen were dross, surprised turgid pish like that is winning so many games in recent weeks.

I thought Clarke was too comfy with his team until Aberdeen scored their 1st, a wee bit of an injection of life earlier would probably have killed the game.

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Just like it was the Hampden pitch last week and the Easter Road pitch in the quarter-final and so on?

Two separate points here. 

Firstly, Aberdeen were brutal. That's not disputed. 

Secondly, the pitch is f*cking awful. That's obvious. It;'s up there with Hamilton's in that it's virtually impossible to play 'normal' football on it. 

But we were brutal. But hey, 3 points and all that. 

14 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Secondly, the pitch is f*cking awful. That's obvious. It;'s up there with Hamilton's in that it's virtually impossible to play 'normal' football on it. 

Yeah and Pittodrie is like a bowling green all year round 

8 minutes ago, Anodyne said:
12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
So fucking what about the pitch.
6 points and a semi final win in 7 days says it all.

Just gonna make the come down all the harder when Celtic kick the shit out of you in the December final

Been there done that.  Looking forward to  the legitimate excuse for a breakfast Jack Daniels or two though.

Aberdeen have never played on Accies' pitch. Unlucky.

What I find funny about Boyd is that he makes out like it's a bit of light hearted banter with the Aberdeen fans, but you can tell from his reaction that he is actually really seething about it all. That celebration wasn't just a wee giruy, it was someone letting out a huge amount of seethe.  He was going mental for a good 10 seconds after scoring a penalty, absolutely cringeworthy. Especially when you then go on to lose.

5 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

What I find funny about Boyd is that he makes out like it's a bit of light hearted banter with the Aberdeen fans, but you can tell from his reaction that he is actually really seething about it all. That celebration wasn't just a wee giruy, it was someone letting out a huge amount of seethe.  He was going mental for a good 10 seconds after scoring a penalty, absolutely cringeworthy. Especially when you then go on to lose.

I think this video sums up the hurt nicely

https://twitter.com/gibbygibbo1/status/1054118517900038144?s=21

17 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

I suppose being an Airdire fan you might struggle to remember how to celebrate.

Archived