Kilmarnock v Aberdeen #SuperSunday

Killie were as bad in that second half as Aberdeen were in the first.  Can’t remember Lewis having to do anything significant after half time.  A draw would have been a reasonable outcome in that game however it was not to be. 

Which was nice.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the week that the Famous finally lose the laughable “bottle crashing” tag.

GIRFUY.

🇦[emoji1248]🇹[emoji294]️[emoji294]️🇦[emoji1248]🇹

Shit. sorry. Ticket Sales. I take it back.

45 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I would say that we can't continue to go on playing that poorly and winning games, but when you look at some of the dross around us, it's probably not beyond the realms of possibility. 

MAybe you can. How many times in the past have a team played badly and won, only for the supporters to say that’s the mark of a real team, to play shite and grind out a result.

42 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

MAybe you can. How many times in the past have a team played badly and won, only for the supporters to say that’s the mark of a real team, to play shite and grind out a result.

I am a great believer in that mantra, however that was not the case today.

Todays game , Aberdeen looked like they didn't care if they lost and Killie looked like they couldn't be arsed winning. 

Most undeserved 3pts I’ve possibly ever seen us get. However, coupled with the monumental GIRFUY to Boydy, it was a most pleasing final whistle to hear.

Great 7 days for us, playing absolute pish as well.

Can’t continue with these performances as no team could continue to pick up wins with them but I have to say it’s great to have a team who can get those results when under-performing to such a level.

Best way to round off the night would be for someone to snap that fat mess who is no doubt tucking into a family bucket of KFC to drown the sorrow

IMG_4623.jpg

I quite enjoyed this match. Good atmosphere in the East Stand and the visiting support also made plenty of noise. If we are allowed to criticise Steve Clarke: the substitutions should have come earlier. Boyd contributed little and Tshibola was wasteful of possession, allowing Aberdeen's midfield to dominate the second half.

I have no problem at all with Boyd acting up on the pitch when he's playing against us. He's had the bird from Dons fans for pretty much his whole career (and scored a fair amount of goals against us).

He's good value and we'll miss him when he's gone.

I have no problem at all with Boyd acting up on the pitch when he's playing against us. He's had the bird from Dons fans for pretty much his whole career (and scored a fair amount of goals against us).

He's good value and we'll miss him when he's gone.

Completely agree.

However, he deserves the abuse for his obsession with us in newspapers and punditry - whilst still playing in the league.

- who could forget the article confirming DM was going to Ibrox and we only had ourselves to blame. Then listed a number of reasons why we were a nothing Club. ON THE DAY DM STAYED AT AFC [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

- or the time when he said no AFC player was good enough for Scotland (have since proved they are) Yet last week he was suggesting Greg Stewart is called up for the Nations Lge[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

- or maybe it’s his comments that Police Scotland scheduled our SF for 12:30 to get our support back up the road as they “can’t behave against Rangers (IL)”. Yet failed to mention the numerous violent acts by his beloved’s fans this season. Some of which were at Pittodrie.

Can’t argue with his record on the pitch and his “banter” with the fans is acceptable. But there’s no denying his obsession with us is weird and the guy is a c**t.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Boyd is a Rangers fan who hates Aberdeen, it's as simple as that. 

The Killie/Rangers love-in for his testimonial should be a real hoot. 

20 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Boyd is a Rangers fan who hates Aberdeen, it's as simple as that. 

The Killie/Rangers love-in for his testimonial should be a real hoot. 

McInnes is probably invited as he loves a wee sash bash , oh and young Lewis will probably be there along with daddy and Uncle Baz. They can all sit with Jimmy C, Big Eck and Fergie

Archived