Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

6 hours ago, auldtoonbairn said:

I can only but hope that we get a result against this Manky Mob , i don't want to be all nicey nicey .

All i want is at the end of the game is 3 points  and rub their noses  in it . 

If it goes the other way then f##k it  till the next time . 

I for one will never support the inbred black and white mob even when and if they play the BIGOT BROTHERS 

old man.gif

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You realise if you say Sevco cheated then you are calling them and Rangers the same club and therefore totally eliminating the idea behind the Sevco name? I get that you're maybe not intelligent enough to get that.

Fair point. You seem desperate to see parallels between Dunfermline and Rangers. 

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Fair point. You seem desperate to see parallels between Dunfermline and Rangers. 

No, that would be you. You know, seeing as you tried to compare the two clubs and I didn't?

I know that we're not similar because Rangers fucking died and the Pars are still very much alive and continue their glorious bodying of Falkirk are every opportunity.

22 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

A club  throwing away money they don't have in a couple of months on yet *another* mass recruitment drive, trying to take the moral high ground on money.

Cute.

Aye, because a football club signing football players to play football is comparable to a club walking away scot-free from their debts and shafting hundreds of creditors.

What a ludicrous statement.

16 hours ago, auldtoonbairn said:

I can only but hope that we get a result against this Manky Mob , i don't want to be all nicey nicey .

All i want is at the end of the game is 3 points  and rub their noses  in it . 

If it goes the other way then f##k it  till the next time . 

I for one will never support the inbred black and white mob even when and if they play the BIGOT BROTHERS 

as much as i love rubbing their noses in it it'd still back them against either of the ugly sisters

22 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

No, that would be you. You know, seeing as you tried to compare the two clubs and I didn't?

I know that we're not similar because Rangers fucking died and the Pars are still very much alive and continue their glorious bodying of Falkirk are every opportunity.

Both cheats though. Both ripped people off. Both paid players wages they could not afford. Both don’t understand sporting integrity. Both have support bases that are total c***s.

14 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Both cheats though. Both ripped people off. Both paid players wages they could not afford. Both don’t understand sporting integrity. Both have support bases that are total c***s.

GET IT UP YOU YOU TEARY WEE c**t!

Archived