Dunfermline Athletic vs Falkirk

First 5 minutes aside that was a great battling performance imo.

Still no idea how Ryan missed that chance it was a shite parry from Fasan and fell right to Ryan and any sort of decent contact it was a goal but he just tickled it right back to Fasan. After that Dunfermline probably shaded the first half but we were much better in the second half again without really having much final product.

Some strike from Rudden smashed in from about 25 yards. After that Fasan only really had maybe 1 save to make. Was expecting a bigger onslaught and with Dallison on by then I was shiting myself but we held out pretty easily in the end.

The back 3 were fantastic today. Harrison and Brough have taken plenty of stick from us all this season but both were great today. Harrison absolutely dominated in the air. Same goes for Paton I’ve been one of his biggest critics so far but he had a great game and covered some ground and was desperately unlucky with his shot hitting the bar. Fasan is still ganting but don’t want to talk too much about negatives.

Finally absolutely love how much the scenes at the end and seeing how much that meant to the players. Tommy Robson in particular passion was great to see. 2 months ago we wouldn’t have been capable of a performance like that. All credit to Ray for managing to get a performance like that out of this squad of players.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no idea how Ryan missed that chance it was a shite parry from Fasan and fell right to Ryan and any sort of decent contact it was a goal but he just tickled it right back to Fasan. After that Dunfermline probably shaded the first half but we were much better in the second half again without really having much final product.

Some strike from Rudden smashed in from about 25 yards. After that Fasan only really had maybe 1 save to make. Was expecting a bigger onslaught and with Dallison on by then I was shiting myself but we held out pretty easily in the end.

The back 3 were fantastic today. Harrison and Brough have taken plenty of stick from us all this season but both were great today. Harrison absolutely dominated in the air. Same goes for Paton I’ve been one of his biggest critics so far but he had a great game and covered some ground and was desperately unlucky with his shot hitting the bar. Fasan is still ganting but don’t want to talk too much about negatives.

Finally absolutely love how much the scenes at the end and seeing how much that meant to the players. Tommy Robson in particular passion was great to see. 2 months ago we wouldn’t have been capable of a performance like that. All credit to Ray for managing to get a performance like that out of this squad of players.
Tommy Robson absolutely fucking loves us. And I love him.

not been patons biggest fan either but did notice last couple of games an improvement in him and maybe it's a fitness thing?

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Falkirk are utter pish let's not hide that fact. Today with a decent manager it would have been 3 or 4 nil.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Well done on the win but you had two shots on goal. We had over ten.

This is fucking delicious. But can you hold some back for when I  have a pint in my hand

Archived