East Fife V Raith Rovers

No idea but he needs to get his arse on a manual handling course pronto!!!!! (Is that the correct amount of exclamation marks KK?)

No!!!

And I actually see two mistakes, can you???

Bent his knees and used his legs to push up straight. 

Our supporters manual handling is still foremost in our thoughts when we're considering launching an obstacle at yer heid. 

What does the manual say regarding being "faced down" by the most petite security member in the country???

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

No!!!

And I actually see two mistakes, can you???

What does the manual say regarding being "faced down" by the most petite security member in the country???

Not sure if you've noticed on the footage but the big security guy is using his Jedi powers to get him to lower the seat. Pretty impressive that the Force is being put to good use at New Bayview. 

Steady Zen, that's his sister.......oh hang on I forgot that doesn't really matter way out East.

Bit poor somebody from Fife coming out with such shite patter as that, shame on you Scotty Dog!!!

And we're North of you btw, just the 10 miles hth!!!

Is Methil not North East of Kirkcaldy?

Possibly, but me and my sister don't come from Methil!!![emoji6]

I would say it's more North North East anyway and certainly not the way out East direction Scotty Dog was rambling on about and pointing at!!!

How long is Ryan going to be getting it tight for, probably should just give it another day and then start on "Nazi Salute Boy", don't want him thinking he got away with it!!!

Is he in Fife's Finest???

IMG_4623.jpg.c1f1cb33ee4ade17bc9860ee11c2cd10.jpg

Ryan and Heimlich together along with another couple of fandans!!!

IMG_4619.jpg.0afd1acf734b8e4b8f547a21abad3f85.jpg

Yep he sure is.....just checked to make sure i wasnt being too hard on them.......dicks...

Is he in this photo???

IMG_4630.jpg.4d7d7efc37efce4974f129bb7c3dfc6e.jpg

52 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Bit poor somebody from Fife coming out with such shite patter as that, shame on you Scotty Dog!!!

And we're North of you btw, just the 10 miles hth!!!

Well if you are being a picky pedant then Kirkcaldy and Methil are both to the east of where Zen lives.

Pink top

No, no, we were talking about Sieg Hiel Harry, we already know that that's Frank/Ryan in the rather fetching pink number!!!

12 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

No, no, we were talking about Sieg Hiel Harry, we already know that that's Frank/Ryan in the rather fetching pink number!!!

Well excuse me for not having the ability to read your fucking mind. (Probably just as well the amount of filth thats involved)

Archived