East Fife V Raith Rovers

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

You had all these fantastically gifted players in the first game at Stark’s Park and you were very fortunate the ref took pit6 on you and gifted you a draw.

Hendry wasn’t here at that point so technically you’re wrong.

Take my compliments and congratulations and shut yer puss. 

Meanwhile in Scary Bear's house...
image.gif.723398beca2c1cffb2ffb2dc6f9374ce.gif

Probably not far off it. I was at the rugby and it was a 10-pinter. So I was a wee bit pished when I heard the news that we’d lost 2-1 to East Fife with a last minute goal.

The absolute nick of some of those Raith supporters after Long was sent off. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That weird creature that picked up the chair is 100% Scary Bear.

To that contingent of half wits, a massive GIRUY!

I wasn’t there. Even if I was, I doubt I’d get that excited that I was throwing chairs about. I’m more likely to quietly say “fucks sake Rovers” and shake my head.

That's fucking fantastic and is a fine addition to our banter years.

Its all good banter and a great win but its time to concentrate on Airdrie away next Saturday, dont want another setback, looking for another performance like the second half yesterday and another 3 points on the board and to start building the confidence again, MTF

That's fucking fantastic and is a fine addition to our banter years.

In all seriousness though, most folk who go to the Rovers will recognise that absolute fuckwit- I certainly do, he’s quite a..... unique looking fella so hopefully he gets the book (or the chair- whatever) thrown at him by the club.

Nazi salutes and fat fucks with chairs. Deary me.

Apparently there is footage of some roaster spitting on a player(s) heading down the tunnel at full time. We'll have to see if it surfaces.

Not a great day at all for our lino neighbours.

Archived