St Mirren Vs Hamilton Academical

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good result, can't believe I was so worried, we were fairly comfortable today.

I've never been a fan of Keatings and thought he'd be a waste of a wage, but today he showed that he has something to bring to table, his deliverys for the first two goals were excellent and of course a fantastic strike for the third. Not going to say I was wrong yet, but he was certainly the difference today.

Everyone really had a good performance, Kilgallon again was composed and calm, and Ziggy was solid as well. Miller again was good to watch and always a threat and Brustad showed why he should always be starting, a good target man that can win in the air and hold up the ball to let our midfielders in. That is what we need up front.

I'm sorry but I have to mention the Toxicity of some of the St Mirren support, I of course appreciate that it's the minority, but honestly there are some vile individuals, it wasnt just the booing at Keatings, there was points I was noticing some fans really having a go at the ball boys for being to slow to retrieve the ball. Taking your frustrations out on kids is just not acceptable. 

Other than old firm, St Mirren is the only other place this becomes noticeable, I still remember our first away game back the premiership, where St Mirren fans were shouting "Monkey" at MAC.

There are only two pathetic away supports who have appeared at St Mirren  Park

Both fill two Stands ,and are vile , sectarian and bigoted. I would rather we banned them.

The away supports of the rest are most welcome and their numbers are irrelevant.

Just football supporters following their team.

Hamilton fans had a great day yesterday and deservedly so.

Just saw the highlights there on BT Sport. Jackson is a little unlucky with his first yellow, but you can see why the ref gave it, even Jackson's reaction suggests he caught him. No complaints  at all with the second though, stupid diving in.

Ziggy Gordon was a lucky boy, I'm sure he had a couple of fouls before his booking that went unpunished then his foul on Jackson I think could have been red,  and how he stayed on after his foul on Mullen is a total mystery.

They didn't show the mystery foul before the second goal, although the blame lies with St. Mirren for the pathetic defending.

Ziggy Gordon was a lucky boy, I'm sure he had a couple of fouls before his booking that went unpunished then his foul on Jackson I think could have been red,  and how he stayed on after his foul on Mullen is a total mystery.
They didn't show the mystery foul before the second goal, although the blame lies with St. Mirren for the pathetic defending.

Yeah, Ziggy was lucky. Wise move by Canning to take him off. I don't think the camera's caught the foul for the 2nd goal as it wasn't shown on St Mirren TV either.

6 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
7 minutes ago, Biscuits said:
Maybe because no foul existed

No the camera missed it.

The sportscene cameras certainly didn't miss it. Laughable free kick. The decision was nearly as bad as the defending that followed.

Archived